Shawn is more majorer than you is!

"Mommyyyyyyyyyyy kan I get a Hp Paviwlyun Entertaiiiinment Notebook wif Intelz Zentrino Dooal Mobill Teknawledgee? I wannnnaaaa beee just like Jay Zeeeee!!"

hahaha. Hovito is still doin' his thing.

LMAO @ the retired comment :rolleyes:

Last edited:
"vacation photos that you wont see in the tabloids....."

ahhh my favorite part ;)

"CEO of HipHop".....ehh

Last edited:
LOL! "Cam Lost, The CEO of Hip Hop Won."

jay-z sells computers and niggas is selling "crack"

he's a cut above.

damn this has offically mad me say that jay-z is on top of the rap game. he surpassed 2pac(not lyrically). im just sayin in hip hop. theres no one that has achieved the same amount of stuff he has. next up is flava flav lol

JTraxx Camron lost when he opened his mouf lol we all know JayZ would kill him, it's not like Jay and Nas you were actually looking for it, but Camron? oh my gawd lol
I loved when Jay at the end said " and you know me as this" and put up the Roc sign I was like he is offically the man lol

Last edited:
incarcerated recordz
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2004

damn this has offically mad me say that jay-z is on top of the rap game. he surpassed 2pac(not lyrically). im just sayin in hip hop. theres no one that has achieved the same amount of stuff he has. next up is flava flav lol

That's your opinion B, JayZ spit fyah and I never was into Tupac at all I don't even own an album by him but Jay? Yeah I got every last one of them. But that's your opinion and everyone has one.

www.soundclick.com/danoc

Last edited:
that's a cool commecial but it's obvious that he was moving his hands in some parts w/o the objects even though that was true for all of the commercial and they obviously edited in the objects.

Last edited:
Back