Scott Storch and N.O.R.E in the studio (Jan 2009)

damn. if thats his studio he reaaally fell off.. hard.

now he might just have the sniffles.. but to me, it seemed as if he was snortin some cokaina.

Yeah it does seem like he fell off a lot. . Cuz if i remember right he had a way bigger studio in his miami house. . seems like they were all squeezed up in an apartment room. . . . did he lose that house?

^^Yeah i think the house was foreclosed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This man has fell off HARD been knowing that. When he was getting all the MTV press few years back he was in trouble with the IRS. I heard from people that run with him that this man was doing beats for drug dealers in exchange for drugs or straight up cash NO CHECKS. But do not get it twistted this man gets HUGE checks for publishing still.

But dam all those niggas in one room with all that great somewhere in miami i know for a FACT ITS HOT AS A MUTHAF**kA in there.

and benzino is everywhere i see him everywhere.

4t6jr8.jpg

I can tell the beat really has bounce, I don't even need to hear CDQ first. Ya'll are worst than women with all the gossip. who cares?! It's all about the music man!!!

theirs a pic somewhere of his studio on here its not bad at all someone throw pics up plz

found it

ssetup0gp.jpg

Last edited:
That beat is sick. I like Scott Storch melody build up.

I hope he get himself together because he is probably my fav. producer of all time.

The beat is knockin...he's still one of my fav producers, I dnt give a how broke he is.

If Nore can do something cool with that, then I give him respect.

I just think the man has done better. But it can't be easy, trying to sell tracks and be creative after all that. He's probably always stressed. I would be.

Scott is a tortured artist, like the best always are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope he makes it back on top, he is definitely one of the producers that inspired me to make beats.

Back