Sampling Songs that came out less than 5 Years Ago

I don't understand the concept of not sampling anything that is considered current. If you sample a song from the 70's, someone will still be able to recognize that it is a sample. I personally don't see a problem with it....

Sampling songs that came out last week is wrong and the offending producer and artist should be boycotted for at least a year.

It depends. If the sample isn't obvious, like, chopped up like hell, then i guess it alright.

I remember Chamillionaire had some producer chopp and screw "I can't Deny It" by fabolous. It was pretty sick, and u couldn't tell what song it was until the bass came in.

Sampling is sampling. There is no rules.

Sample your fart if you want to ... no you cant do that its to "current" ... wait you could sample your granny farting, that's vintage.

Last edited:
noblewordz said:
Sampling is sampling. There is no rules.

Sample your fart if you want to ... no you cant do that its to "current" ... wait you could sample your granny farting, that's vintage.

:D:D:D
LMAO

Yeah...and sell it for 1000 $ on ebay.....cos its vintage......
:D

Some artist get for the clearince more money than they got for the song itself. So tell me what is wrong with that?
You are making rules and limiting yourself. Be open minded.

Back