Saigon: 'Yeah, Jay-Z's on my album'

Cosa Nostra

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saigon: 'Yeah, Jay-Z's on my album'[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The rumor is true, Saigon talked to MTV News and confirmed that the remix to his first single 'Come On Baby' will feature Jay-Z.

"Yeah, Jay's on my album. He's on the remix to the single, he aired it out. I still gotta go back and rewrite my verse," Saigon told.

"He really does the 'Rain Man' thing, he doesn't sit down and write," he continued. "For mad years, I was like, 'He's too clever, I don't believe he don't write [lyrics] down. He's too on point.' But with this beat, when he came to record to it, he never heard the beat before and his rhyme went so perfect with the beat. I was like he couldn't have wrote this at home, he couldn't have had this in the stash. Maybe this dude do got more brain cells than everybody else. I tell him all the time, 'You an alien, man.' "
[/FONT]

that **** is goin be crazy just blaze is da hov of production

Last edited:
On the album that never drops...the album has kinda become a joke like Detox. A year ago i was so pumped on this album, was callin the album classic before i'd even heard anythin from it. But its just losing significance now, gettin bored of it. Shyt better be soooopa hot, like on another level hot.

Im glad jay's gon be on there!! on another note, go on youtube and type in the trueth behind hiphop and click the jay-z one! i'd post a link but im just that darn lazy from dancing!!! its scary stuff n e way!!! enjoy :D

breaks

Stréetwíze Productnz said:
On the album that never drops...the album has kinda become a joke like Detox. A year ago i was so pumped on this album, was callin the album classic before i'd even heard anythin from it. But its just losing significance now, gettin bored of it. Shyt better be soooopa hot, like on another level hot.

lol a year ago???

mann ive been waitin for this album since like 2003.. im startin to just brush it off to da side..

Oh yeah man i was a late bloomer on Saigon. Been on him for only like 18 months or so, but i was so excited when i first heard him i downloaded EVERTHING lol. Got like 12, 13 mixtapes and random unreleased freestyles and shyt. But now its like uhhhhhh....bring out an LP already, dayum!

But i know its gonna blow my mind when i hear it...well it better anyway.

Back