Sad sad news.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBlain

Did you guys hear what happened to Boon Doc?
Well if you didnt, someone stole all of his eqipment and his beats.

If they knew how hard working dude was maybe they would have rethought about doing something so childish.

SMH.

They stole his beats? so u mean his hard drive with all his unreleased ish? Then his equipment.

wow that is tragic.

thats messed up man

i hope he has insurance, but even then, all his material

people, this is why we all need to do private cloud computing

upload all ur sensitive beat and song data online and make that ish private...so even if ur hd crashes, u r cool

Wow. What a shame.

How many beats did he lose? How much was his equipment worth? How did you hear about this?

Boon Doc is crazy hot.

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Luckily, it only looks like he had a few thousand in equipment, so that shouldn't be too hard to replace...especially if he had renters insurance in his space, which hopefully he had.

He'll take this as a new beginning, and go much harder than ever before...and clean out some of the leeches in his circle.

HOw'd u find out about this?

i hope he continues to do beat videos. this inspires me to seriously keep a midi controller a laptop and headphones and never leave home wtihout them

I just didn't know whether he put it out on his twitter or anything.

But it has been confirmed that Gary Coleman died.

its true i remember he said he was going to do a verse for my semi secret ant mcqueen project :(

he'll be back though he got the light skin gene and all we do is win win win

Wow that sucks.

I can't imagine how pissed he must be. The guy works so hard and now he has to start from scratch.

Karma is gonna bite those thieves in the ass one day.

Yeah, I don't thinks his friends would have done him like that, but this is what he said on facebook.

"Last night someone broke into my studio and took EVERYTHING I ever worked for. Every beat I ever made is now gone. Boonie Mayfield is now officially over" 8 hours ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back