Romeo - Dont Push Me ft. Gucci Mane & Valentino

saturatedskillz

Romeo - Dont Push Me ft. Gucci Mane & Valentino

[video=youtube;JN_3jgVs53o&feature=sub]video[/video]

Let me know what you guys think about this song

As for me, I'm nothing really feeling that beat at all!

---------- Post added 10-04-2010 at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-03-2010 at 09:47 PM ----------

Ok after playing this a few more times, I'm starting to like it more

The beat was kinda odd(not in a bad way) when i first heard it but then after hearing a couple of times i started liking it. decent rapping too.

Romeo been releasing better songs lately(surprisingly) song like this "i could fly" and "wallstreet" i really liked.

Last edited:
Don't them beats grow on yall? What the hell do they be puttin in em it's like they drug up the beat! First time you hear it you like WTF is this... yeah 3 weeks later lol................

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Still think it's trash though, I can't even get past Romeo, and damnit that they sample 2Pac 4 this shit lmao...

F*s with Gucci though, can't front at all

Somebody just discovered sampling.....LOL...just jokes hot track though. I don't know if I can stand another high-pitched voice rapper.

The beat was kinda odd(not in a bad way) when i first heard it but then after hearing a couple of times i started liking it. decent rapping too.

Romeo been releasing better songs lately(surprisingly) song like this "i could fly" and "wallstreet" i really liked.

I know I'm really feeling that Wallstreet song

Yeah dont push me and wallstreet go hard. I Know Master P manages Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka so you might here more collabs with them with romeo.

Since when had Master P managed Gucci mane & wacka flocka? Link please (confirm) as far as I know Debra Antney (wacka's mom) is managing both at the moment.

Hmm..i just don't like how lil romeo is suppose to be some kind of thug now.

Back