Rocko- Self-Made

Kalon2000

Each year an album that I think will hate surprises me. This year it goes to Rocko for Self Made. What the hell happened here? I'm thinkin this was gonna be trash. Not only was it very good production wise...but homie also had **** to talk about.."Thugs Need Love Too" was a very good song about the **** he went through growing up. Anyone else feel like this was a decent album?

EVERY single person i know that bought it said it was trash...heard the production was decent, but nothing new, and his lyrics and content was horrible...dont kill the messenger, but i haven't heard one good thing about it...besides you....

that's funny.. cause I've heard really nuttin but praise

ether way.. I was feelin it.. but Trilla is my favorite album rite now.. that's disc 1 in the changer

as20gp said:
that's funny.. cause I've heard really nuttin but praise

ether way.. I was feelin it.. but Trilla is my favorite album rite now.. that's disc 1 in the changer

yea Trilla is the craziest album out rite now

...man...people will listen to anything...that single is trash...i am offended by how wack he is lyrically everytime i hear it...and u mean to tell me someone actually felt composed to buy the album???..based on that??....huh??...what??

when the numbers drop we shall see how many people bought it based off his "garbage lyrics"

lol who said i bought it or liked the single? i liked a couple songs is all.

same thing with trilla..trilla has 3 EXCELLENT songs and a bunch of poor ones.

My personal opinion? Da nigga sound like he tryin' to do Jeezy and Wayne instead of "doin him"...give a fu(k if the industry watchin when I say that...all these rappers go @ each other every day...I ain't bitin my tongue when I say that single is trash...3 different chics I fu(k with all thought it was Jeezy when they heard it...

bluchippa5 said:
My personal opinion? Da nigga sound like he tryin' to do Jeezy and Wayne instead of "doin him"...give a fu(k if the industry watchin when I say that...all these rappers go @ each other every day...I ain't bitin my tongue when I say that single is trash...3 different chics I fu(k with all thought it was Jeezy when they heard it...

fa real...rocko= jeezy and wayne, just like young berg=wayne and santana...too many rappers strating to sound the same

its funny u say that bluchippa kuz of the single but yeah i had to check the credits kuz i thought Jeezy was all over it

you gys are right with the weezy and Jeezy attributes. But last time I checked I liked Jeezy and Weezy. So when I heard that tight Drumma Bo production wih Jeezy esqe and Weezy esqe style I was feeling it. As a song. I'm not critical when I listen to songs. If it moves me in a good way I'm feelin it no matter what. thats just me tho

Well I heard somewhere that he did 28,000 his first week...and he's R&B singer Monica's boyfriend so that why he's with So So Def...

CHEEZYBEATS said:
Well I guess it didn't do to well cause I just read Monica was forced to sell her house.

how is that...the dude was on tv saying he had a real estate company...how he let her house get sold if thats his girl??

bluchippa5 said:
how is that...the dude was on tv saying he had a real estate company...how he let her house get sold if thats his girl??

he was prolly one of them aszholes flippin houses thats left with a bunch of property that no one wants right now..

Back