rocbattle.com

i sign up....i think its a cool site. Right now im going putting my beats up against othres to get a good feel for how good my tracks are!

Minty, you'll have to elaborate on that! I ain't sure if this isn't a place for the guy to get "inspired" himself...

come on minty!!! you cant leave us with a cliffhanger like that !!!

LOL @ the prices dudes are tryin to sell their beats they probably arent even allowed to sell due to the contained samples and LOL @ the #1 dude on their only gettin 71 hits a day on myspace.

Last edited by a moderator:

From the fine print of the site (selected parts):

Users producers beats on RocBattle.com are not owned by RocBattle.com, but by the producer who created the beat. Users are only able to sell their beats or add their beats to their profile if they join the premium membership which is $6.95 USD per month.

If a seller is selling beats on Rocbattle.com, they must be original and not sampled. Rocbattle.com has no way to tell if a beat is sampled and they cannot be held liable for any sampled or falsely presented beats. The producers who claim this is their original work are to be held liable for any issues dealing with beat fraud or sampling.

Cash Battles
Users must be at least 18 years old in order to participate and receive prizes from Rocbattle.com

Cash battles are battles that give Exclusive members exposure through advertising across the Rocbattle.com network. Users will receive the following amount of banner impressions depending on the amount invested for banners on the cash battle: $5/50 Banners, $10/1000 Banners, $20/2000 Banners, $30/3000 Banners, $40/4000 Banners, $50/5000 Banners, $60/6000 Banners, $70/7000 Banners, $80/8000 Banners, $90/9000 Banners, $100/10000 Banners.

The user will pay the PayPal fees upon deposit of cash into their Rocbattle.com account. The fee is 2.90.30 and can be higher or lower depending on currency being used, and the frequency on the PayPal account being used. For example if you want $100.00 to use in your Rocbattle.com account, you should add around $104.00 to achieve this.

The winner of a cash battle will receive a cash prize and this will be added to their My Account Page. The prize will be added to your account. The amount added will be the total prize amount less 10Example: You will receive $9.00 if you win a battle with the total cash prize being $10.00.

In order for a Cash Battle to close, it must be voted on by 5 staff and 15 other users. If this is done, then after three days after the battle completes, the cash battle will close and a winner and loser are declared.

You are able to get paid by check for no extra fees if your account balance is greater than $50. You can get paid via PayPal at any time, but you may incur charges of approximately 30.000000rom Paypal for receiving the money. You must state in the My Sales page that you want to cash out for the following month via check, or immediately via PayPal.

Just reading all of these things made it seem like a biitch to get things done. I don't see the point of having fees. It's basically just a damn message board. They have some nerve to charge you for adding beats. Even if it was to only cover server costs...The site seems like a lot of hype to me.

Back