Rick Ross Responds To LV Controversey!

Good points... Just be who you are. Don't be afraid to say you like to ride a bike. I drive, but ride my a lot. I work very hard for my money. So if you have nice rims on your bike don't be afraid to show it. I'm humble, and never brag about the color of my bike and how fast it goes.

First of all the evidence shades and the millionaire shades are two different things troup lol..but **** louiv vuitton they not payin us..

Just like if you take some LV Shades, put some gold accents on em, and put the LV logo in the middle.

It might not be the exact original LV design, but it's still LV.
The frames still may be LV, but the newly added logos are still Counterfeit. I don't care how famous dude is for customizing, he's making counterfeit parts by still putting the LV logo or name or whatever on them.

Had they been customized like that, and not had additional fake logos or signatures or whatever placed on them, it'd be totally acceptable.

That's really all I'm going to add to this. I'm not into $700+ glasses, that's not my scene.

but are they really supporting us

Naw i've never bought any LV in my life. At least they didn't take the Cristal route though, lol. Most brands hip-hop supports feel like Kanye said Bush does. Still they buy it in abundance, go figure.

Naw i've never bought any LV in my life. At least they didn't take the Cristal route though, lol. Most brands hip-hop supports feel like Kanye said Bush does. Still they buy it in abundance, go figure.

at least they didnt take the hilfiger route

Ay Ross, remember when you arrested me?..lol fun times brother...Anyway, they found out I was snitchin' so the pressure is on me now. You should see a decrease in the C.O. / fake Louis talk..Holla' at you lata.Peace.

Informant,

-Alfamega-

3061346029_5f9194d387_o.png

Ay Ross, remember when you arrested me?..lol fun times brother...Anyway, they found out I was snitchin' so the pressure is on me now. You should see a decrease in the C.O. / fake Louis talk..Holla' at you lata.Peace.

Informant,

-Alfamega-

3061346029_5f9194d387_o.png

i know that aint manny ramirez as your avitar

Back