Rick ross be lyin>.....all rappers be lying

S

Spektor

Rick ROss overly exxagerates what he spends money on!!! he said i spend 400,000 on a maybach....you wish you could save that...

Rick Ross doesnt bring in enough money every year to spend that alone on a car!

All rappers basically exagerate the truth......exept Pac. iddy or Jay-Z or Kanye becuase they have the money

You never know what a person is doing for real or what they have their name on that brings them more than what a person adds up in their record sells and shows. One minute Cash Money was not making a lot, next minute on the news they ink a deal for a whole lot. Ross might run a chocolate candy business, baby food business, diaper business, coffin business.....maybe all of the above. He might not.

i doubt he's buying those cars, theyre rented.

and im no superstar rapper, but even i dont pay list price for a car

^^^From the looks of it right now IMO "God Forgives, I Don't" is not going to do well. I would've thought Teflon Don was Platinum with ease. But those numbers keep adding as a whole. He better do something though. Singles been saving him. He has a mixtape coming soon. Hopefully for him he has a BMF on it.

Last edited:
This mutha****a will have a stroke in the middle of the highway anyway he better get that insurance on the lease

Rick ROss overly exxagerates what he spends money on!!! he said i spend 400,000 on a maybach....you wish you could save that...

Rick Ross doesnt bring in enough money every year to spend that alone on a car!

All rappers basically exagerate the truth......exept Pac. iddy or Jay-Z or Kanye becuase they have the money

dont be a hater all your life. if you dont know him, dont see him, dont talk to him...dont pretend to you know whats in his pockets. and for whoever talked about album sales to explain how much he makes is an idiot. most artists money is coming from shows and appearances. its easily like 20k (at minimum) an appearance. You tellin me you dont think ross is selling out concerts and shows? Making appearances worldwide? Running a label? Royalties and feature verses? Cmon...if you think Diddy, Jay, and Kanye are the only rappers with money, you need to lookin into YOUR industry more before you type. smh

supposedly the boy worth about 50 million already...8-digits.

50 cent sold 9 mill of his first album, few mill on the second, I think 1.something on the 3rd, owned Vitamin Water, G-Unit records(with platinum selling artists under it), been in a few movies, and I think he's worth like right at $100 million. Hell, Em's done more and woth like $120 or so(may be lowballing?)

What has Ross done to be worth $50 Mill? Maybe he's touring that hard and doing some under the table dirt, who knows, but that sounds suspect.

Either way, I was always taught to not GAF about who the next nikka f**king and what's in his pockets. Thats a distraction from getting your own shyt.

Last edited:
50 cent sold 9 mill of his first album, few mill on the second, I think 1.something on the 3rd, owned Vitamin Water, G-Unit records(with platinum selling artists under it), been in a few movies, and I think he's worth like right at $100 million. Hell, Em's done more and woth like $120 or so(may be lowballing?)

What has Ross done to be worth $50 Mill? Maybe he's touring that hard and doing some under the table dirt, who knows, but that sounds suspect.

Either way, I was always taught to not GAF about who the next nikka f**king and what's in his pockets. Thats a distraction from getting your own shyt.

Sounds about right... I'm def with you on that.

lol i aint worried about ross' pockets except im tryna get a piece too. but i think u lowballin 50 AND em. cuz i know the coke deal in itself was for over 100 mill. not mentioning shows, movies, royalties, label, clothing, etc etc etc.

Only real way to know if a rapper has money just wait 5 years he is kicked out the game by the fans. Therefore, if he is broke like Nelly, Young Buck, Jermaine Dupri, and plethora of other rappers who are dead broke at the end of career he really didn't make any money. If he is still doing well financially have some businesses going on that means he didn't do stupid shit with his money and invested well.

Back