Rick Ross Ft R. Kelly - Speedin' (Prod by The Runners) BEAT IS CRAZY!!!

nothin but hype...that song hurts my ears....the beat is well arranged for that many noisy sounds. Rick ross is the ...."worst rapper alive"

yeah that track is hard, i haven't been to the club in a minute..but i bet in orlando they jammin that joint.. "i looked that white girl in the eye and told her this is our last dance" love that line for some reason lol..but yeah the runners have possibly the best tag for their tracks..i love the way they can blend that **** so well in the beat

Yeah...that beat is 'crazy'.....predictable chords, drums are boring and the synths are typical

R. Kelly is the hook master, but this one isn't anything special.

I think the production on this song is awesome. I'll probly never be able to make something like that in my life.

I agree with everything except the decision to make the lyrics as cheesy as possibly imagineable.
Otherwise it might have been somethin i might listen to it though.

wan-tan-soup14 said:
Yeah...that beat is 'crazy'.....predictable chords, drums are boring and the synths are typical

R. Kelly is the hook master, but this one isn't anything special.

Agreeing with this 100%. Im gonna take it a step further..

Unless you are 13 how is this **** gonna be "crazy" to you? Never heard ANY dance floor rap tracks from the last 5 years?

I dont even pay attention to lyrics but there was some cringe worthy **** in this as well. Rick Ross is garbage. R.Kelly couldnt save this at all.

Back