remember DIRTY. The Pimp and da Gangsta

61Key

this is def one of my fav albums, i liked every song on this album, i wonder what they are up to?

no problem man. I couldent find my favorite tracks, they was all on vevo. i hate vevo lol

I think...not sure, but think...the label was expecting to push them as a side attraction Outkast. I loved their album, they had a huge cult following, but I think the label just had no idea of what to do with them.

Labels fail tons of great artists this way.Expect them to follow some other artists path and equate to similar sales and fanbases, and when it doesn't work would rather move on to the next act than try another approach.

hell yea that album was classic in my book. not one bad track, some better than others obviously but i let that whole cd ride while i ride.

And its funny you say that, because i aways thought of outkast as a very simular group, i would always compare them to outkast in my mind, maybee that southern hip hop Duo. i don't know, but damn man they coulda been BIG!

hell yea i love a good smooth guitar on a beat like that, im lookin for my cd i know i got it somewhere around here im trying to hear that song they did '6 deep creepin'.. youtube sounds funny.

heard that Hit da Flo song today, from a co-worker, and it was cool to see more than a few of us fux with Dirty.. I'm so glad I don't work with Drake fan's n shit.. HIT DA FLO HAHA YEA!!

Back