Redman Accepting beats

Derranged I was laughin at how someone randomly posted a PO Box. If you woulda posted it, it wouldve been different, you got validity. If I didn't already know that address bc I know people at Gilla House I would have thought it was somethin funny goin on.

xtrordinare said:
wassup traxx, good to see you postin again, but i gotta disagree, with the right beats to fit reds style he can be just as hot as he was years ago

i feel you but how many ways can a dude rap about getting high? ..... then again how many times can a song be written about being "up in da cluuub" so ya.. i may be wrong and he may still be relevant.

one thing is for sure... he is a talented wordsmith.

SleepDeez said:
I didn't love pop music before I started making it, it was experimental bc I was asked to do it, now I love doing it and I make a living off of it. At the same time I do a lil bit of everything, its still my job to deliver x amount of pop tracks per month. Its a business at the end of the day.

As far as Redman and the guy that said how much can you make...Timbo did his last single, but it shouldn't be all about the money. Working with Redman can still make you 5 gz but more importantly a credit and personally knowing you worked with one of hip hops greats is worth more than 5gz. That sh*t goes so fast.
forreal. at first I thought this was a scam because I didn't really think cats took beat cds via usps vs email. email just seems so much faster. Then again its one beat cd who gives a sh*t. post office here i come

j-traxx said:
i feel you but how many ways can a dude rap about getting high? ..... then again how many times can a song be written about being "up in da cluuub" so ya.. i may be wrong and he may still be relevant.

one thing is for sure... he is a talented wordsmith.
thats like saying how many songs can be written about having sex and getting drunk. R Kelly has made a nice career off of both

Last edited:
cant believe how some fu*king people think
wtf are some of you talking about ??
trying to joke on red are you serious
and acting like mailing **** is something nobody does
getta fak outta here
some of you need to get off the internet and stop listening to bull**** music

j-traxx said:
i feel you but how many ways can a dude rap about getting high?

u gotta rap about at least one other thing. for instance -
cypress hill = weed + gangster stuff
bone thugs = weed + murder
sean paul = weed + girls

j-traxx said:

i mean, we all know red smokes a lot of weed and raps about it, but its the funny lines he spits is what makes him stand out to me
if yall gonna send him beat cds, make some ny ish, bring it back to muddy waters!

didn't he just release his latest album? yea he may still accept beats but if he just put out an album, i don't think he will looking for anything anytime soon.

Siver said:
didn't he just release his latest album? yea he may still accept beats but if he just put out an album, i don't think he will looking for anything anytime soon.
Red Gone Wild came out last year

bh beats said:
cant believe how some fu*king people think
wtf are some of you talking about ??
trying to joke on red are you serious
and acting like mailing **** is something nobody does
getta fak outta here
some of you need to get off the internet and stop listening to bull**** music
lol @ this angry rant.

Last edited:
SleepDeez said:
Derranged I was laughin at how someone randomly posted a PO Box. If you woulda posted it, it wouldve been different, you got validity. If I didn't already know that address bc I know people at Gilla House I would have thought it was somethin funny goin on.
lol, it's all good, you can laugh at whatever when you're making moves and getting somewhere. I'm just saying to the guys who aren't doing anything else, there's nothing to lose in mailing a CD. :cheers:

Back