The Real Scoop On The Best!

H

HIPHOP NONSTOP

It seems like no one on this site ever heard of the best. Get Napster first then check out the people I say...You'll probably agree!

1. Big L- His Lyrics are the coldest (period)
2. 2pac- Who doesn't like PAC!?
3. Jadakiss- Do you hear the things he says????
4. AZ- He got the smoothest flow ever!
5. Jay Z- He just gets all the things done!
6. Nas- He is dope but not close to the best!
7. Fabolous- Didn't even drop, but got the flavor!
8. LL Cool J- G.O.A.T. well he pushed it but he is dope and has been!
9. Big Pun- He got some wicked flows!
10. Notorious- Biggie started the Bad Boy label!!

If you disagree let me know, but seriously know one can touch Big L. in a freestyle he said " I got mad h**s ask Beavis I get nothin Butthead!!" You can't touch him for real!

man i agree with you but.. are you like a first time hiphop listener man? all those rappers you listed are all the rappers we've known and liked for ages now.. so obvious ones.. we don't even need napster to download them..
who doesn't have their songs man? I bet everyone does

YO. word up!!!! that list you posted was for the all time rappers. But come up with a list of the hottest current rappers like.
1. Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli, Dj Hi Tek)
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Eminem (love him or hate him but he's untouchable)
4. Canibus
5. Mos Def
6. Wu-Tang
7. Cormega
and the list keeps going!!!!!!!!!

man you forgot bout the stars up in Canada.. plus Canibus is wack he cant freestyle for ****, Moka Only, Isosceles, Ishkan.. those dudes are tight, also Dead Prez.. peace

canibus is ****in sick!!! he can freestyle, very tight mc. now Big L, theres was a emcee, he could spit the sickest ****, big l's freestyle were sooooo tight. benefit is sick, and group home, arsonists, they all tight

Yeah Canibus can kill it on a freestyle, like on that sway and tech albumn. But you know i be hearing that his freestyles are thought up ahead of time. I didnt believe it at first, but there was two things that come to mind. First, he said alot of phrases that you can pick up on his tracks. Second, if you listen to that sway and tech albumn his freestyle is too good to be true. Also Eminem is that way also. Oh another thing, these guys dont F*ck with people like Juice or Supernatural, who are the best freestylers out there. They are the real deals. They battle each other, but you'll never see them going at it with Eminem or Cannibus.

JUICE can flow!! juice is a sick mc, his freestyles r cick, i got the swey and tech albums vol. 5 and 6, eminem is on all of them, hes sick. yea,:( i didnt believ it eiter, SOME of canibus's freestyles are made ahead of time, i heard he gets his lyrics from the internet or someshit. he was a computer technician or something before he became a mc. hes still sick though. get the song from canibus "watch whp ypu gpt beef wit" its to LL cool J, cuz they got beef wit each other, its a sick song, peep it, peace

freestyle

a freestyle aint free if its not of the top of the head. very few mcs can do it (and sound dope anyway). so please don't reffer to written rhymes over a different beat as freestyles whether its live on the radio or whatever. 90 percent of the **** on sway & techs albums isn't freestyle its written lyrics over a beat thats live on the radio. ras kass is one of my favorites. super clever and always on some ill sh*t but his freestyles aren't free. eminem, cannibus, big l etc. are tight for what they do but they're not freestyle mcs. juice & supernat like boy said... thats freestyle.

True Dat !

I also agree that Canibus has skills, but just because someone raps over a new beat or you haven't heard the rhymes B4 doesn't make it "Freestyle". You can tell; if an MC raps for a long time w/o any pauses or mistakes and doesn't rap about a person, place or thing around him at that time, it probably isn't off the top of the head,(Freestyle).

Later.

Back