The real King of the south (Production) at work!

He's using a blue faced 2000xl in that video. And please don't tell people "Go DJ" was his biggest song. Ever heard of "Back Dat Azz Up". Hell, I'll even take "Project B*tch".

What about "Still Fly" when he had that big ass nigga afro lookin like the friggin So So Def logo

That was one of the biggest songs of 02

O'hoolix said:
He's using a blue faced 2000xl in that video. And please don't tell people "Go DJ" was his biggest song. Ever heard of "Back Dat Azz Up". Hell, I'll even take "Project B*tch".

IF u look at my comment,i said billboard-wise.im pretty sure back that azz up is still popular 2day.,but if u go and do the research,go dj had a higher ranking on the billboard charts than back that azz up.of course back that azz up show how nasty mannie can get on the beat but go dj went to 14.do the research

Hey guys.

There is only two names that come to mind when you talk about KING of the south when it comes to hip hop music.

Mannie Fresh and ..........

PIC-DJ-PREMIER.jpg

thats right Primo is from houston texas last time I checked thats the south. Now i'll give you that his style isn't really " Southern " but you can not deny the impact Primo has had on our music. And on impact alone his name has to be thrown out there for the crown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back