Rappers Who Should Have Never Made It Big

All ya'll wack. (except a chosen few)

You don't make it big on talent.

This industry is not about talent. This ain't 1950.

It's all about promotion, being around the right people, IMAGE, staying current, and promotion, promotion, and luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has almost nothing to do with the music.

This isn't the music business. THIS IS THE BUSINESS OF MUSIC.

Big difference. The guys running stuff right now are playing the business right. Sure they are wack.....but....what can we do?

PlanetHitzProduction said:
All ya'll wack. (except a chosen few)

You don't make it big on talent.

This industry is not about talent. This ain't 1950.

It's all about promotion, being around the right people, IMAGE, staying current, and promotion, promotion, and luck.

I hope you don't think that's the way it should be. Because that's ridiculous. It should be about talent. That's why when I see people like Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, and some of these other southern rappers who can't rap worth a **** it makes me cringe. Just because u can stand in front of the camera and say how much of a hustler you are shouldn't mean your a good rapper. Period.

I want to the see the movie Smokin' Aces that Alicia Keys is in

aces.jpg

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809356716/info

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Saw mask for Halloween...got a little red bowtie, but no tricycle.

Got a V for Vendetta costume too. Grown ass nygga dressing up as movie characters.

I wonder who Yung Joc is gonna be for Halloween? He can't dress up as a slave...cuz......

OsamaPigLatin said:
I bought a Saw mask for Halloween...got a little red bowtie, but no tricycle.

Got a V for Vendetta costume too. Grown ass nygga dressing up as movie characters.

I wonder who Yung Joc is gonna be for Halloween? He can't dress up as a slave...cuz......

Nothing wrong with staying young man. Halloween is probably my favorite holiday?? if you can call it that? I might dress up and scare the crap out of the trick or treaters. :bat:

saw III looks ****in good im going to see it tonight, then straight to the club

to listen for some crappy music

and dance with hot chix

Last edited:
Cameron Thomas said:
Nothing wrong with staying young man. Halloween is probably my favorite holiday?? if you can call it that? I might dress up and scare the crap out of the trick or treaters. :bat:

Man I doubt I'll ever grow up. I should be getting ready to take my permanent smutjawn out... and I'm here yappin' on the PC....playing Mortal Kombat Armageddon....

Nah for real though. You dudes have a good night, and umm...find something better to do than yap about success that some wack rapper has.

Cameron Thomas said:
Agreed :cheers:

I bet the thread starter is pissed we are jacking his hater thread and turning it into a movie topic.

re-jacked

Why are Chevys more beloved than Fords?

and for the import dudes, Hondas vs. Nissans

but bro what about lexus? (toyota:D) dont tell me a mercedes is better than a lexus

foir the same price, you get much more in a lexus

Last edited:
Ramouchka said:
but bro what about lexus? (toyota:D) dont tell me a mercedes is better than a lexus

foir the same price, you get much more in a lexus

You know honestly I don't know enough about lexus to really make a decision between those two. I just know that any mercedez I've ever driven has been really solid. I've driven quite a few bmw's and they just never seemed to compare for me.

So I guess my choice is basically Mercedez over BMW. I don't have much experience with any of the other Euro Luxury cars.

Back