Rapper Trick Trick Attacks Gays On New Album

Modus Operandi

(G)ifted(O)rganic(D)eity
Source:
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2008/11/11/20682024.aspx

Detroit rapper Trick Trick has never shied away from confronting fellow MCs on wax or in the streets to handle unresolved issues.

However, the controversial rapper now has his sights aimed at an unlikely target; the entire gay community.

In an exclusive statement to AllHipHop.com, Trick Trick expressed his disgust of the homosexual lifestyle, and explained that he doesn’t want any gay individuals to purchase his newly released sophomore album, The Villain.

“I’ma go on the record right now with this. Homosexuals are probably not gonna like this album,” Trick revealed to AllHipHop.com. “I don’t want your f**got money any goddamn way. I don’t like it [homosexuality]. Carry that s**t somewhere else.”

Trick Trick is a close friend and collaborator with Detroit superstar Eminem, an MC who dealt with massive backlash through most of his career due to lyrics perceived as homophobic.

It was not until Eminem’s 2001 Grammy performance with openly gay music legend Elton John that the attacks subsided.

Not afraid of an impending firestorm that could threaten his album’s success, Trick Trick explained that his anger comes from what he feels is mainstream society’s growing promotion of homosexuality as an acceptable lifestyle.

“It’s just that every time that you turn on the TV, that sissy s**t is on,” Trick told AllHipHop.com. “And they act like its f**king okay. The world is changing for the worst when s**t like that happens. And I address that issue. I address it hard as hell.”

On the self-titled album track called "Trick Trick," the Detroit rapper hurls vitriolic bars against gay activists Ellen DeGeneres and Rosie O’Donnell, referring to them as “dyke b**ches” and promising to send a “scud missile right through their f**king cruise ship.”

Regarding same-sex adoption, Trick Trick adamantly spits that “He goes both ways/Either way he’s gay/Ain’t no other way to say/He’s a f**king faggot so I’m lettin’ off my AK/Bust ‘em in his forehead/He ain’t worth lettin’ live/A man and man shouldn’t raise another man’s kids!”

Trick Trick’s The Villain is in stores now and features appearances from Eminem, Ice Cube, Kid Rock, Proof, Esham, Guilty Simpson, and Royce Da 5’9.

IN HIS OWN WORDS: Trick Trick

Thoughts? lol On a side note...there is a openly gay rapper who is a self-proclaimed "homothug" named Deadly who says he hopes to run into Trick Trick and that Trick will be the one that dies.

When I initially heard this story I thought---this guy has to be a ****ing idiot. Now after hearing the responses from the Gay community and reading up on how people are deeply offended and hurt by, not only his statement, but the controversy that has erupted in California over Prop 8---I still think this guy is an idiot.

Gay people are just that---people. Equality should not be suppressed by the teachings of religion. Although my religion tells me that homosexuality is wrong---my religion also shows me the value of peace and love for all of my brethren. Trick Trick's statements represent the mind set of a lot of rappers in this industry. It's sad really.

[EDIT: I think it's ****ed up how the media is throwing Eminem under the bus for his affiliation with Trick Trick. It's feels like the Obama/Bill Ayers propaganda.]

Last edited:
Trick Trick is RIGHT!

... they should keep that ish off of TV. I'll be watching TV with my kids and then two dudes flash up on the screen and I have to football tackle my son because I'm not near the remote...

Dude is goint to extremes with the violence and stuff though.

Truthfully, I don't even entertain the gay struggle or whatever, I'd rather not hear about it because I don't really care about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like his approach, I think the theatrics are just to sell records. But I do dig what he is saying, I mean c'mon that **** is so normalized in the media nowadays. Television alone has done so much to make homosexuality seem okay. Prop 8 woke alotta folks up from their little media made fantasy world and reminded them of the fact no, not everyone is tolerant of the gay lifestyle.

I do agree that it should not be on TV, I disagree with gayness, but he's like the pot calling the kettle black.

He's spewing out profanity, hate, etc. so what makes homo activity any worse than what he's doing? That's called self-righteousness when you think you're wrong actions are "better" than someone elses wrong actions.

somebody told me they have gay puppets on sesame street now.. i hope not, if so.. thats horrible

have all these kids grow up confused

Thing is, I don't even know any straight people willing to spend a hard earned $9.99 on a Trick Trick CD

So with all of this unprovoked hate he's spewing at gays (who BTW are very powerful in the entertainment industry) one could assume that he is talking loud to hide his own gay tendencies.

It's always the loudest ones who are usually doing the things they say they are against.

Just a thought.

El-bone said:
So with all of this unprovoked hate he's spewing at gays (who BTW are very powerful in the entertainment industry) one could assume that he is talking loud to hide his own gay tendencies.

It's always the loudest ones who are usually doing the things they say they are against.

Just a thought.

^^^

Ignorance+naivety= failure post

Speaking against what you don't believe in does not make you apart of it.

Controversy to sell records.....thats it. To bad it wont help him because he wont move more than 20,000.

Beefing and Controversy to sell record is over. That shipped sailed along time ago when 50 raped the idea to death. People need to a new angle and this isnt it.

as20gp said:
somebody told me they have gay puppets on sesame street now.. i hope not, if so.. thats horrible

have all these kids grow up confused

I agree---Sesame Street should be a relationship free zone---gay or straight. Things of that nature should be taught in the home and not on TV.

Modus Operandi said:
^^^

Ignorance+naivety= failure post

Speaking against what you don't believe in does not make you apart of it.
Just saying. Take it as you will.

I don't hate them, but the way they portray them on the TV is like "it's okay to be gay". LOL that rhymes. Anyway, maybe some of us are old fashioned, but I don't think homosexuality will ever be REALLY accepted in our society. Comparing one's sexuality to racism is real ****ing ignorant, so don't bring me that ****. It just isn't natures way.

Thats messed up man, i dont get why people got to hate other people for dumb stuff. Why the hell you care if someones gay? Like for real how does that effect you? Also im no scientist or anythign but being gay has got to be somethign you are born with, no way that many people choose to be hated and held down.

And the reason its on tv is becuase people watch it!
That right there tells you something.

t2dam said:
I don't hate them, but the way they portray them on the TV is like "it's okay to be gay". LOL that rhymes. Anyway, maybe some of us are old fashioned, but I don't think homosexuality will ever be REALLY accepted in our society. Comparing one's sexuality to racism is real ****ing ignorant, so don't bring me that ****. It just isn't natures way.

But it all falls under the umbrella of discrimination. Race or sexuality---every person on this Earth should have the right to choose what religion they wise to believe in or which sexuality they wish to partake in---assuming some of you believe people "choose" to be gay---which is the dumbest ****ing notion I've ever heard.

One day homophobia and racism will no longer be relevant.

Back