R.I.P K.Dot

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler

See WTF K.Dot gone do now. Not a damn thang............

BTW.......I birth that style of beat making. You witnessed it on FP. You are welcome.

Last edited:
It was ok.. I didn't really like it any more or less than kendriks.. but then again I wassent really feeling kendriks verse.. I don't like kendriks raspy voice, and his high pitched hellium baloon voice wassent all that either.. i dunn man, i was listeing to this like YEAH millz got 'em, but then it kinda got boring and redundant..

thats just me not beliving in this whole beef shit K.Dot stirred up.. I heard a few people drop tracks that was good, but they shoulda used that potiential in antoher way..

I dunno man, neh'mind.......

Nah! Mediocre in my opinion. Plus it took to long for him to respond...he had like 2 weeks to come up with that garbage. He should have just left it alone.

that sh!t wack as fuggg and I dint even listen to it holla.

It was all right. It kinda lost a lot of energy halfway through. Kendricks still went in harder and it wasn't even directed. Kendrick comes in and everyone catches feelings. Mostly because they weren't mentioned. Sittin they asses down thinking of master plans to get back at that nigga lol

Its okay. He took too long! You can't wait a month after a dude slap you in the face, talking bout he was just playing.

This is not a response song. That's a taste of Kendrick's own medicine. A pick on somebody his own size type of thing. Big difference than what other people responding to a "control" beat. It's like "you and me MFer what you wanna do". It's like LeBron James winning a game of 21 40 times back to back talking hell of shit... and Kevin Durant just walks into the gym like "you and me MFer". What LeBron gone do? Bad man scared man. Fuuck your little game.....I want you personally MFer.

I will lose all respect that I gained for Kendrick if he doesn't man up to the back packer line. That alone will show if he a bad man or scared man.

I would like to see the rest of Black Hippy respond one by one rather than Kendrick. Specifically Ab-Soul! I think Kendrick did what he needed to do. Only other crew that could hang with them would be Slaughterhouse and it looks like Crooked I is on some lets work together type stuff rather than goin in on Kendrick, although his east coast Slaughterhouse brethren (Joe and Joel) may not be so easily persuaded.

Back