R&B Unity Battle!!!!

Alb-D, ummmmm we are waiting for Kontakt and once he gets the guys over at MPC, then Kontakt can tell FP members who to vote for to rep FP. FP put a freakin whoopin on them last time so they might be hesitant to wanna battle. You would think all them MPC users they would be eager but it seems we are more eager. :sing:

DaNOC said:
Here are the Sennheisser headphones they are hot. When you put them on and listen to the sounds it's going to feel like you're in a room.

14kwdh5.jpg

Yeah, I looked them up last night...They're on my wishlist :D

Peace Proper T, they are $349.99 with 3 easy payments for three months of only $166.66 at american music supply.com bruh

DaNOC said:
Peace Proper T, they are $349.99 with 3 easy payments for three months of only $166.66 at american music supply.com bruh

You can actually buy them for a little cheaper than that.

They're 319.00 at amazon.com,

American musical does pricematching though, so I should be able to get em at the 319.00 price

IM DOWN.... just check my soundclick or sum****

"the things i do for u"

JSL; They're 319.00 at amazon.com,

American musical does pricematching though, so I should be able to get em at the 319.00 price

Yo :victory: That's hot then all you have to do is get them for $106.33 for three easy payments that's off the chain. So you don't have to buy them at the single price. Yeah show them those headphones are cheaper and they will bend it to match it. Oh they came out with the Senn. HD 680's, I think that's the number and they are suppose to be better than the ones I got. crazy

when this thing thing starting mang and is there an amount of post needed? let me know cuz Im still a rookie

T Break peace, I like your track on your site, very refreshing.

To Be Re-advised. Kontakt did say that he couldn't get any RnB cats from MPC, he had one but over there they didn't have many so it was basically cancelled. He did say there may be another HIPHOP battle, so we just have to wait until he rounds it up. Plus people from here have to pick for those who they want to represent FP. So you have to wait on Kontakt.
Peace

www.soundclick.com/danoc

Last edited:
DaNOC said:
Yo :victory: That's hot then all you have to do is get them for $106.33 for three easy payments that's off the chain. So you don't have to buy them at the single price. Yeah show them those headphones are cheaper and they will bend it to match it. Oh they came out with the Senn. HD 680's, I think that's the number and they are suppose to be better than the ones I got. crazy

Now I found them for $279.00 at buy.com :victory:

I wonder if american musical will lower the price that low...

JSLmusic said:
Now I found them for $279.00 at buy.com :victory:

Shame on you for looking for headphones that are the same price as a Reason 3.0 Upgrade... Your priorities are certainly not in order. GET THE 3.0 and STOP PLAYING!!!... and you call urself a reason user... Shame Shame SHAME...

barrysanders20 said:
Yeah, the person who did that Avant remix a couple of weeks ago, needs to be in this.

that would be me, I don't know how I missed this thread. :confused:

let me know how/if this is going down.

Mysterious said:
Shame on you for looking for headphones that are the same price as a Reason 3.0 Upgrade... Your priorities are certainly not in order. GET THE 3.0 and STOP PLAYING!!!... and you call urself a reason user... Shame Shame SHAME...

lol, I was just looking at the moment, I'm defintely sold on those headphones, I am going to go on and buy the Reason upgrade first though. I'll be sure to let you know when I buy it. :monkey:

jadillac1181 said:
that would be me, I don't know how I missed this thread. :confused:

let me know how/if this is going down.

I would love to hear that Avant remix.

I'm so sorry I missed it :(

Last edited:
Peace JSL

Now I found them for $279.00 at buy.com

where exactly did you see them for $279 because Buy.com don't have them, the lowest I seen them for is $295. Sweetwater has the Senn. HD 580's $199 those were the first ones, they are for the studio also.

JSLmusic said:
lol, I was just looking at the moment, I'm defintely sold on those headphones, I am going to go on and buy the Reason upgrade first though. I'll be sure to let you know when I buy it. :monkey:

I'm so sorry I missed it :(

Aight... I'm gonna hold you to it... This thread has gotten WAY off subject tho... is this battle gonna crack or not... an official yes or no is needed so this thread doesnt continue to get off subject. Maybe we should start callin each other out... like... Last Comic Standing... How about

LAST PRODUCER STANDING

Everybody participating will post and answer the question "I know I'm better than ____" and the person with the most votes against them will go into battle with the person of their choice.

HOW ABOUT IT?

Back