R&B Unity Battle!!!!

kontak80

I Moderate FP and shyt
Calling all R&B heat makers! Come correct or dont come at all!

This will go down just like the Hip Hop Unity battle that we just had. If you SERIOUSLY are nice on the love ballads and REAL R&B(Not the current "rap" & B bullshyt on the radio), then post in this thread.

Once all names are submitted, I will make a poll and FP members can vote which 4 they want to represent for Team FP.

By the way, make sure you post a link you your music as well.

I will be liasoning with MPC-Forums again as well. If any others have good repoires with other forums, then let me know and we can add them to the list of competition as well.

The whole initiative behind these unity battles is to bring FP closer and force us to work together and bring one another up through music and competition.

Jadillac... this means you!! Sign up nigga!

my repertoire includes Christina Milian "Yall aint nuthin" Heather Headley "The Letter" Allure "i just can't stay here" and "Long Lost Love"

i just want to battle I got bombs to drop! sign me up I want in guys I want in let me in. Please!

Peace , I am back you can check my site here
http://www.ijmaenmt.com/my_music

the first two joints are RnB the one to your left that is a ballad, it has thunder and all that in it, is the one you can listen to since you said straight up ballads.
Peace
Da NOC

I like the way nigga talk **** then close a thread, like I said before, motha fuccckka bring yo A game if you want to battle me, stop all this dam TALKING !!!

Last edited:
DaNOC said:

the first two joints are RnB the one to your left that is a ballad, it has thunder and all that in it, is the one you can listen to since you said straight up ballads.
Peace
Da NOC

I like the way nigga talk **** then close a thread, like I said before, motha fuccckka bring yo A game if you want to battle me, stop all this dam TALKING !!!

DaNoc, what has gotten into you? Non-violent, Non-Violent my brother.

Peace barry,
Ummmmmmmmm Im not one of those turn thee other cheek type cats, I am cool until a cat piss me off then it's on. I'm not the cat to be fucced with. it's Non Violent, I am on a screen lol if I could tap a catz skull through the computer I would be a bad motha f***** I am like this dudes talk garbage I ain't about that you feel you hot and you think you hear a radio joint I did mainly for the radio and you think I can't put it down bring that ass and lets battle, not one beat do three beats I can bring it, that's all I am saying .

DaNOC said:

Peace
Da NOC

If I want to battle YOU? I barely acknowledge you dawg, what are you talking about? You are being the trigger happy attention whore and I want to battle YOU? All "... ooooooh.... I wanna battle kontak" . And for the record, I am not FP's only mod, and I did not close that thread. If it means that much to you, then call me out, start the thread and post your lil beat. Coming at me like Im green or something. smh

did biggrome put you up to this? lol

Last edited:
kontak80 said:
did biggrome put you up to this? lol

I've been watching... pretty entertaining so far.

I thought you closed that thread too because of the way it looked, it looked like you got in the last shot and closed it...

I've never seen DaNoc battle. He seems to have the battle mindset though.

On Topic - RnB is a little harder to pull off than Hip Hop. A loop here and there won't get you over like in a so called "Hip Hop" battle.

... look at AllenBoy throwing out credentials.

Since when does a particular style DECIDE what REAL RnB is... REAL RnB is dead fam...

If you meant that you wanted only classicly trained keyboardist to sign up so you can hear the same type of BS chord play... why didnt you just say so?

Damn... I can almost taste all the hate I put in that, lmao.

i'm assuming he means sampled r&b or r&b with zero chord structure...(?)

Wals Kronkite said:
i'm assuming he means sampled r&b or r&b with zero chord structure...(?)

If you want to call it that. I'm a PRODUCER and I make beats...

Please I don't knock you guys that practiced and can really play, thats all good and the biz needs you. I mean I just think its more to makin music than playing the piano and bias to only limit the battle in this way. But come to think about it... it is just a battle and I've seen some limited to just sampled music and so on. No hate, that was just my opinion.

i'm not disagreeing witcha seco, i could care less whether a beat is sampled or composed as long as it's hot...i've come to learn that it doesn't really matter as long as you can do both capably.

seco said:
If you meant that you wanted only classicly trained keyboardist to sign up so you can hear the same type of BS chord play... why didnt you just say so?
Who is that directed to? U talkin about my track? That was my first R&B beat EVER! Its on that pussycat dolls vibe, all keys played by myself.

I doubt Ill make a new one for this battle cuz I dont have a big reputation but If I get motivated i wont dissapoint,

Last edited:
Percentage said:
Who is that directed to? U talkin about my track? That was my first R&B beat EVER! Its on that pussycat dolls vibe, all keys played by myself.

I doubt Ill make a new one for this battle cuz I dont have a big reputation but If I get motivated i wont dissapoint,

Nah fam,

That was directed towards the thread starter Kontak80, he's settin it up.

Back