Question

freesparkx

BEAT ADDICT!!!!!!
What does it mean when you dont really rock to your own beats? i have never been one to stand for my own joints after have i have heard them alot. I mean i dont know if its because im tired of hearing it from making it or what....i know of some joints i hear that i listen to all the time and the beat is so crazy i can listen to it over and over........or it could be because noone raps over my instrumentals so that made me get tired of them quick

But i get alot of positive feedback i just dont ever think anything i do is good enough

I dont know i was thinking about it figured i would post.... i havent posted in awhile im at work

Holla with your thoughts

one

haha I know what you mean. I used to feel the same way about some of my beats, but that was probably almost a year ago now. I think why that ish happens is because you made the beat, so you know all of its imperfections. Plus your probably sick of hearing those combination of sounds, sick of the melody, and all that.

Dont worry thou man, just recently I laced some of my latest beats with my boy on the mic, we play our little demo CD at parties and ish, and Ive probably heard my **** just as much as that new york song with ja rule, and the songs still do it for me, so just keep at it. I think you know you can do better so thats why your not satisfied, and your probably a perfectionist like me and lots of other musicians.

I thought i was the only one who felt like that. i make tracks all the time and its like i cant stand them, but ohter people say they h9ot and im like if you say so. I defenitely think that we as producers are our own worse critic by far.

:confused: I cant agree wit you homie, I have scattered CD-R's of my beats all inside my car. They stay on deck.

Hey...

I never get tired of my beats... after all... they came out of me and I am in them... like kids or something.

Bigg Rome is for the kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back