The Pros own you...

I thought I was the only one wising up to doing ads on facebook. I started my campaign earlier today but I don't know how Ill go about paying it. I just set it up for paypal I assume theyll charge after my campaign has run its course

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

them skeezers make her nervous. she knows they want u lol

It's the business bro. Everybody is on Facebook so it's a no -brainer to advertise there. It's connected to my paypal. I started my ad 2 weeks ago and it's paying for itself.

Last edited:
them skeezers make her nervous. she knows they want u lol

Naw, they don't want me, they just get bored and have nothing else to do. They care if you're married or not.

I've walked into a room where my sister-in-laws and their friends were just huddled around a laptop puttin' ish on peoples page because they had nothing better to do.

What's the best music app to host your beats on Facebook?

I started a facebook band page but I still do not know the link for it lol. I did mine with a soundclick player.

Free beats are not the problem. Problem is the wack-ass bedroom producers with cracked FL thinking they gon' start' the biz' after 2 months of working.

They never sell a single beat but they oversaturate the market, making it almost impossible to find the hot joints.

They never sell a single beat but they oversaturate the market, making it almost impossible to find the hot joints.

That's just another excuse for having whack shit.

If your hot enough, you'll get your chance one day or another.
No cracked fl studio beat maker is gonna prevent you from getting that chance.

This game is about patience. If you want fast money go rob a bank or win the lottery.

Last edited:
The Net is one way. Get up out yo seat and go to performances, Beatbattles, Rapbattles, Open Mics.

Yes sir! Listen to this man. You have to get out and meet ppl that will buy your product.

@Rome. Click my link and see how I do it.

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

I met rappers at my new job. They're everywhere.

First T-Pain and now FREE beats from JD affiliates

http://www.global14.com/download-free-agentz-get-it-while-its-cheap-the-mixtape/

Looks like they're just looking to supply artists with beats... so they can find the next hot artist.

Smart on their part. They're helping to devalue your product...

Is this the beginning of "Your beats don't mean shit nigga... they're a dime a dozen (literally)"

simple economics...

supply and demand...

there is more supply than demand...

i think we are at the point where there is 100 producers/beatmakers per 1 rapper...

that 100:1 ratio is the problem...

Word up! What's been working for me is buying ad space on Facebook. My daily budget is only $2. I'll up it as my beats sells increase. I live in Cali but my ad runs in NewYork. NewYork rappers want to work and PAY.

Find your customers and if they value your product...They will BUY.:cheers:

didn't know producers bought ad space on fb, I don't really pay too much attention to the ads while I'm on there & I can't really see someone glancing to the side & clicking a link to go buy some beats even if that's their main purpose to be on facebook, just going off the people I've encountered and the general attitude I've seen ... but that's what's up that people actually do that

i think we are at the point where there is 100 producers/beatmakers per 1 rapper...

that 100:1 ratio is the problem...

yesss. and what is 90 of that 100? wackass bedroom producers with cracked FL going too early into the business.

I WAS a wack bedroom producer, but I always knew that I shouldn't "go out" because I knew I was wack. I knew the time hasn't come. They don't.

not hating or being mad or anything, just saying.

Last edited:
Take it like this alot of cats don't even know how to use the internet or are to cool to get on the net so they don't know about free beats. Like some other cats said if you go out to shows and diff places to meet these inspired artist they are willing to buy beats.

yesss. and what is 90 of that 100? wackass bedroom producers with cracked FL going too early into the business.

I WAS a wack bedroom producer, but I always knew that I shouldn't "go out" because I knew I was wack. I knew the time hasn't come. They don't.

not hating or being mad or anything, just saying.

please do not take this statement out of "context"...

a "wackass bedroom producer" with any software could get lucky by clicking on the "wrong" parameter(s) in the software and have a "banger"...

with the technology available the "last" thing an individual needs are "skills"... i say this because too many individuals are doing it... not everyone that picks up a guitar can play a tune but with beatmaking and technology anyone could get lucky...

Ive heard cracked fl beats that sound better than some of you niccas who think you've mastered this shyt..lol

Ion know any serious rapper whos going to not pay for a hot track because it was made on craked fl.

Seems like some of you'll are concerned about the wrong shyt...The energy and time spent worrying and fretting about whos selling what beats for x amount of money is time and energy that could be used networking this whole conversation is a waist of time...imo

Ive heard cracked fl beats that sound better than some of you niccas who think you've mastered this shyt..lol

Ion know any serious rapper whos going to not pay for a hot track because it was made on craked fl.

I hope you didn't take my words literally. No hate on FL and no hate on guys who use cracked software in the beginning. And I don't think I've mastered anything, if you was pointing towards me.

But I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Seems like some of you'll are concerned about the wrong shyt...The energy and time spent worrying and fretting about whos selling what beats for x amount of money is time and energy that could be used networking this whole conversation is a waist of time...imo

i think this post sounds pretty silly...

you do not think that Burger King is not "concerned" and "spending time worrying and fretting" about Wendys, Mickey Ds, Sonic, etc and vice versa?

i think living in a vacuum is a waste of time and energy...

Back