The Producer's Swap Meet
Thursday January 26th
(Every last Thursday of the Month)

@ the Apache Cafe
64 3rd St NW , Atlanta , 30308
Downtown Atlanta

Registration begins at 7pm
Doors open at 8pm Show starts at 9pm

Last Month We Had Some Special Guest In the Building!!!

Raekwon
(Wu Tang Clan)
Focus
(Aftermath/AFAM)
B Scott
DJ Burn One
and
C Knowledge
(Digable Planets)
was in the Building on the Low Low

Nah Lloyd Banks wasn't in the Building but Young Greesy The Hustler could be his Twin!!!

Congratulations to
TONE BEATZ !!!
He won Last Months My Beats Are the Illest Beat Battle.
Tone put the Murder Game DOWN!!!
I promised Tone I wouldn't tell who he's been meeting with since the beat battle. Shhhhh

Congratulations to
KEI BOY!!!!
He won the Live On Stage Rumble last month. A lot of Artists need to come out and study his stage show.

WHAT IS THE PRODUCER'S SWAP MEET?

We're not just a BEAT BATTLE this is where all of ATL's HOTTEST PRODUCERS NETWORK & POLITIK!!!!

This is where the Music Industry comes to find the next HIT MAKING PRODUCER

IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO HAVE YOU BEATS HEARD THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!!!

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR BEATS & MUSIC THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!!!!!

THIS MONTH'S EVENT SPONSOR IS

World Wide Music Producer's

Listen and Exchange
Feb 24th – 25th, 2006
Doubletree At The Allen Center Houston, TX
The Winner of the Beat Battle Gets an
All ACCESS PASS to Listen and Exchange

What Goes Down At The Producer's Swap Meet?

We break the night into 4 Sections

1. Beat Suite - Let's Vibe to YOUR MUSIC!!!

During our networking hr we play instrumentals, mix tapes and exclusives of today's hottest up & coming producers. The crowd politics and networks while the sounds of the next crop of Platinum Producers rock the back drop.

For info on how to get you beats played during the beat suite please call 404-294-7165 or email worldpremierebiz@gmail.com

2. Live On Stage - The Audience Let's You Know if it's BANK or STANK!!

During our second hour we feature performances from producer's

artists (R&B, Hip Hop, Reggae etc). The artist performs 2 songs and then the crowd rates different aspects of the performance using an Olympic style scale from 1 to 4. No this is not the Apollo. The feed back is for constructive criticism or praise. Finally the audience has a voice to really tell performers what they think!!!!

For info on how to perform during Live On Stage please call 404-294-7165 or email worldpremierebiz@gmail.com

3. C.A.R.S Consumer A&R Session

We play your song (lyrics & music) from the intro until the 1st chorus. A focus group of consumers in the audience fills out critique sheets. These critique sheet are comprised of questions that A&R's use to determine the relevancy of the record. Each artist played gets the critiques sheets to study the data.

We also have a panel of music industry professional that offer advice in regards to each artist's songs.

No more releasing music with out testing it out 1st. And who better to test it with than the consumer is the one who's actually going to BUY YOUR MUSIC!!

For info on how to get your song played during C.A.R.S please call
404-294-7165 or email

worldpremierebiz@gmail.com

MY BEATS ARE

THE ILLEST - Dynamic Producer Beat Battle

Producers go BEAT for BEAT in Sonic Battle!!!! NO equipment Just bring you hottest BEAT CDs. There is a

CASH prize pot to be won!!!

This is the 8mile for Producers!!!!

For info on how to enter the Dynamic Producer Beat Battle please call 404-294-7165 or email worldpremierebiz@gmail.com

The music industry is driven by Hot Producers such as the Neptunes, Dr. Dre, Swiss Beat and Lil Jon to name a few. These names are responsible for Millions of Records being sold and also branding of Artists and Products. So come out and network with the next wave of Money Making Beat Smiths!!!

I was in attendance. I'm glad I was! This event is something that all south producers/artists should attend, I enjoyed networking and getting to meet so many people doing music. I was amazed at the positive feedback I got back from playing my 10 min beat cd during the beat suite (and how many phone calls I got afterwards regarding tracks :)!) Also, DJ Toomp being in the building was most definately a plus! I will be in attendance for every event from now on! Good Looking out!

Back