Producer Lee Major (The Inkredibles) Talks “Free Mason” Beat

Good post. These vids with piano playing in it really get me back into wanting to practice.

Good post. These vids with piano playing in it really get me back into wanting to practice.

Same here i jus wen to the keys as soon as the vid ended

Not to go off topic but wat do u practice Scale Chords or other songs---or do u work on pitch memory the most?

Last edited:
Not to go off topic but wat do u practice Scale Chords or other songs---or do u work on pitch memory the most?

I'm taking lessons so it's all sheet music here. We're working out of this jazzy type book for beginners. She'll teach me the piece. I will learn it. I'll find a chord or two I like. She expands on that chord; how to move with it. Then I just practice forming it until I can play it at will from key to key.

Damn....that beat sounds much better in instrumental version....they ruined the mix for the full song

Free Mason

Video is so Inspiring as a producer.. Dude Hot tho.. went on his twitter @leemajorkid.. found dude website leemajorkid.com.. ima follow dude to figure out his next project..

I'm taking lessons so it's all sheet music here. We're working out of this jazzy type book for beginners. She'll teach me the piece. I will learn it. I'll find a chord or two I like. She expands on that chord; how to move with it. Then I just practice forming it until I can play it at will from key to key.

yea I'm tryin to teach myself I memorized every note by ear and I also I memorized every single chord that can possibly b made and also scales so that I may b able to add in the progressions n hopely get something goin lol

Oh

instrumental sounds harder than the actual with beat with lyrics. Ive always said it ..Engineers be lossing alot of the feeling sometimes

The mixing and/or mastering engineer messed up the beat.
Instead of making sounds stand out, they compressed the fucc out of it.

I don't know much about the group but didn't they jack Justice League's style or something like that??

I don't know much about the group but didn't they jack Justice League's style or something like that??

When Justice League jacked Los da Mystro for that Aston Martin Music.

When Justice League jacked Drumma Boy for that Bun B Trillionaire.

I don't think so.

This guy Lee Major is a very talented young dude. I have heard that he is multi-talented and main instrument is percussions. I was very glad to finally see what he looks like. I look forward to hearing much more from him.

yea I'm tryin to teach myself I memorized every note by ear and I also I memorized every single chord that can possibly b made and also scales so that I may b able to add in the progressions n hopely get something goin lol

Oh

You didn't memorize every chorde imaginable by ear. You also don't need to.

That's a sick beat.

Back