• POTENTIAL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PRODUCT

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

[F_or_DEAF]

what's more VALUABLE?

POTENTIAL? or CONTENT?

would you rather invest in an artist that has more COMPLETED content and less potential?

or

would you rather invest in an artist that has less COMPLETED content and more potential?

don't labels invest in the artist that's already the "sure thing"???

why would you do OPPOSITE and invest in the UNSURE THING that only has POTENTIAL???

nowadays fak potential
man lie, woman lie, numbers dont - i see that
thats the truth. i'd rather invest in someone that i see he's getting buzz n shit like that instead of investing into some local dude that got potential but isnt really so medial as the other, maybe less talented dude

know what i mean?
like really, listen to the mainstrema rap nowadays and tell me how many of their "new, genius lines" havent you heard in the underground before?

yeah,see?

the trail blazers took greg oden thinking he'd be the next dominant center in the nba for years to come, based on potential... rather than kevin durant who everyone agreed was a polished product... go for the sure thing sir, they might have great potential too. don't be the blazers :pointing:.

An artist could have all the potential in the world. If they're lazy or not committed to bettering their career it won't matter.

The world is filled with a bunch of people with above average potential but who have average or below average work ethic. If completed u mean somebody willing to put the time in, I go that way. Potential is nothing without the grind.

Well it was a;ready mentioned that labels do invest in artist development any more so I'd have to say the quality of work and content far exceed potential

wow...

solid feedback from the FP community.

"POTENTIAL" in and of itself is DEAD.
:topicclosed:

No i's not that. You just have to rely on yourself to fulfill your own potential. People aren't as willing to spend time and money to develop a person that person has to develop himself/herself. Times are hard now

fake peeps will eventually get weaved out no matter what Buzz surrounds them , if ur whack ull get called out ... Greatness will always be heard and ur time will come !!

not trying to be a jerk but what is potential to you?
an artist who can spit and needs learns how to craft songs and studio etiquette?

potential to me is an artist who goes hard for Christ and integrate scriptural truth in his/her songs and the lyrics are catchy for the CHURCH(ppl not a budilding)

and my company being a grassroot media/ent. company potential is more of + then a completed product.. not that I won't be will to work with artist that has a nice buzz...in fact my producer/song development team will be pitching songs/concepts to artists who have a following/decent amount of buzz and maybe some of those artists will want us to produce and develop their own album from songs to promo complete package kind of thing
and if they want they can sign to the camp.

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
Back