Poll - Is T.I. A Hip Hop Legend

HEADCUTTA

Yes he is a downsouth hiphop legend but when its all said and done will his name be along
side 2pac,biggie eminem,rakim,jay-z ,nas and so on i have a poll on my site
and would like to know how people feel about this come check it out
thank you kindly and have a nice day

heres the link
Weekly Poll - Official Page Of H.C.

I don't think T.I. is a legend but he gets props for making Trap commercial and once that happened then Gucci, Jeezy and all others of their ilk entered.

I guess it depends on how you determine what a Legend is.. Is it an artist who opened a new lane for others to follow? Is it an artist who made millions and was at the top of the game? Is it an artist who shows how diversely talented the culture is, in more ways than just the musical aspect (clothing, business ventures, movies, etc)? In my opinion, he is. Simply because he was at the very top of the game for a good period of time and he did it with both commercial success and underground presence. But in the grand scheme of it all, it depends on the criteria and your point of view.

Yes definitely a legend, no doubt about it. His track sheet is as good as it gets. Too many accomplishments to not be.

Yes he definitely is a legend but strictly in the realms of hip hop. I would say his legendary status is more in question when you think of his whole life in general.

YES 100% people seem to think only the legends are 2pac, Biggie, Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim, Wu-Tang Clan, N.W.A., Snoop Dogg, KRS1, Big Pun, Redman, DMX & the list can go on for a very long time but each generation of rap has their own legends and T.I (in my opinion) is a legend him Jeezy & Gucci where some of founders of early trap music look where its gone now. As I said each generation has legends like current artist now that will go down as legends and some of the best rappers will probs be Kendrick, J. Cole, Joey Badass, Drake, Wale (but he's underrated the guys a poetic genius) Big KRIT maybe and a few others. T.I is a versatile rapper and you can't take that away from him he's made hard trap music, club music, mainstream tracks and dope tracks with meanings behind them relating to things going on at the time like the "New National Anthem" track you can't say that song ain't powerful and his lil message at the end wasn't powerful.

Last edited:
No, he's not up there with those guys. The fact he's responsible for commercializing trap would be quite the accolade if it didn't birth the likes of Lil Pump etc.

Back