PMP Track Dump For Donnie!!!

Cloud19

Just keeping you guys updated. There is a track dump for Making The Band 4 winner Donnie. As we all know, he's with Badboy Ent. That could be a real good look on production credit. Anybody got any pop fire for him?

I'm not dissing PMP. I actually plan on joining when my ****'s up 2 par. But I don't anyone makes Donnie's album. We all know Diddy and we all know he is looking for sure fire hits. And with the amount of producers easily alloted to him, he's likely to put them over new unproven cats. AGAIN, NOT DISSING PMP.

I feel u but u never know if not 4 donne maybe some one else if its fire and u just got to know what u doing and who 4

SmokinAces said:
I'm not dissing PMP. I actually plan on joining when my ****'s up 2 par. But I don't anyone makes Donnie's album. We all know Diddy and we all know he is looking for sure fire hits. And with the amount of producers easily alloted to him, he's likely to put them over new unproven cats. AGAIN, NOT DISSING PMP.

A hit is a hit, that should be inspiration.

jb4play said:
A hit is a hit, that should be inspiration.
You aint lying...I just saw an Irv Gotti interview where he was like, his goal is to make hits so that he doesn't need a "connect".

Most of the time you are going to need to build relationships to get your record on, but the goal is to make an undeniable hit.

So if you are submitting for Donnie, especially on PMP, make sure that the song is as good as a finished product (get a Donnie type reference singer, Donnie type beat...). Cause if your music can carry you, your name doesn't matter.

thought donnies album was supposed to drop this month? any official word on when the projected release date for this album?...pmp says dump closes in May.....?

I dunno when its dropping, but his album is gonna be hot. Especially working with pop/R&b producer Seven. Seven is a beast.

i shoulda been more clear. im talking about why would pmp open a track dump now when the release date for donnie's album was supposed to be this month....BB cant be that desperate in looking for new songs at last min....unless the release date has been pushed back, anyone heard anything?

I think this dump may be for his next album. I've seen other artists on dumps when their album is days from dropping as well(Rock-O)

Man i dunno about pmp sometime. I think pmp is just trying to lure in hungry producers. They have all these track dumps for artist and then when the album drops you don't see any unknown producers you know. It's just the typical Scott Storch, The runners. B. Cox, ne - yo etc. I may be wrong but has anyone got any major placements from that site...

whizkidtheproducer said:
Man i dunno about pmp sometime. I think pmp is just trying to lure in hungry producers. They have all these track dumps for artist and then when the album drops you don't see any unknown producers you know. It's just the typical Scott Storch, The runners. B. Cox, ne - yo etc. I may be wrong but has anyone got any major placements from that site...

A lot of producers have gotten their fist major placement from PMP.

Cloud19...like who? Any specific names, because "Alot of" doesn't really nail anything down. Those dudes at PMP should have a section devoted to success stories otherwise like the other guy said it seems like a scam/mirage

You guys are absolute idiots!

Just coz u subscribe to a site like PMP doesn't mean the labels and A&Rs are obliged to give you a placement.

Have you though that maybe your music isn't what they're looking for? Or maybe you aren't good enough?

Or perhaps you submit plain old beats when they ask for hook references or full songs etc.

Don't piss n moan coz PMP isn't doing what you wish it would do.

Look on the PMP website. Producers like Versatile, kHao, Chad Beatz, and Mercury have gotten major placements through PMP. Its hard to get a placement because your beat has to be better than the other guys beat. Its all competition.

kang said:
You guys are absolute idiots!

Just coz u subscribe to a site like PMP doesn't mean the labels and A&Rs are obliged to give you a placement.

Have you though that maybe your music isn't what they're looking for? Or maybe you aren't good enough?

Or perhaps you submit plain old beats when they ask for hook references or full songs etc.

Don't piss n moan coz PMP isn't doing what you wish it would do.

Who's moaning? I came to let everybody know about the PMP track dump for Donnie. I know what PMP and A&R's are looking for. I know what the requirments are for a website like PMP.

Last edited:
Cloud19 said:
Who's moaning? I came to let everybody know about the PMP track dump for Donnie. I know what PMP and A&R's are looking for. I know what the requirments are for a website like PMP.

My comment was aimed at whizkidproducer and F00t... It wasn't aimed at you.

Yo, you need to calm the F down I had a legitimate question. I'm not even subscribed to PMP but I've done my fair share of research. Soundin a lil bit over-defensive, you mad?

I hope you guys are right but due to Puff's (yes, I still call him Puff) history, I don't forsee it. And Donnie's album probaly won't hit til late April-May, maybe even June. I think they are still having a problem on getting the right sound.

Back