Pleasure P Molestation Charges. . . .

kyng

Shutup and just do it. .
R&B singer Pleasure P has become the center of a child molestation scandal. The former member of Pretty Ricky is rumored to have been convicted of child molestation, a case that was covered up by his record label Blue Start Entertainment, back in 2006. Following the conviction, members of the group Pretty Ricky began to separate themselves from Pleasure P, aka Marcus Cooper. Eventually he left the group but went on to have a solo career.

The daughter of Pleasure P’s lawyer is now coming out on Twitter to reveal what she says is the truth about the R&B star. She says that he molested several children, including a 3-year old boy and a 4-year old girl who are his niece and nephew. This is the Twitter page of the woman who is speaking out against Pleasure P. Why is she speaking? Because apparently Pleasure P is very behind on his lawyer bills.

Though Pretty Ricky hasn’t come out with any details about Pleasure P being a child molester, they’ve now confirmed that they kicked him out of the group and that he did not leave on his own, as many had originally thought.

SOURCE: http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977929052&grpId=3659174697244816

Personally I think it's BULLSH*T.

Too much drama. I'm not sure I believe that he molested children that small, but then again you never know.

Innocent until proven guilty, this very well could be BS.

Even if they have camera footage, it will be forgotten. R. Kelly can attest to it. i hope no one would make no bullsh*t like that up. Alot of entertainers are weirdos, I don't want to beleive it, but i can't help but feel like you can't make sh*t like this up.

Even if they have camera footage, it will be forgotten. R. Kelly can attest to it. i hope no one would make no bullsh*t like that up. Alot of entertainers are weirdos, I don't want to beleive it, but i can't help but feel like you can't make sh*t like this up.

I can definitely see this from you POV, but here's what makes me think it's BS.

Pleasure P hasn't paid his lawyer bills. . . .

His LAWYER'S DAUGHTER who has nothing to do with the situation decides to go on Twitter, and put him on blast.

That's what pisses me off, I hate instigators. Even if P did that, she should have kept her mouth closed yo.

If the children, or the parents of the children don't come out and say anything about this, confirming it, I still give it the BS stamp.

I hope she is wrong so P can sue her azz for slander. lol.

And because "He didn't pay his lawyer bills" so they released his information, isn't that extortion?

^^^If he didn't do it, that's f**ked up. I hope they get sued for every penny they have. But let's say he did. To hell with everyone else in the situation being foul, that dude touches kids.

The Devil is at work won't even let the dude enjoy his three Grammy nods...

Last edited:
So PR did kick him out... the whole "Did You Wrong" song makes sense

"Me without you is like... Pleasure P without Pretty Ricky"

^^^If he didn't do it, that's f**ked up. I hope they get sued for every penny they have. But let's say he did. To hell with everyone else in the situation being foul, that dude touches kids.

Yea I feel that

NO PUN INTENDED, lol

Last edited:
Until a legit news source picks it up, I'm not buying it. There's no proof other than some girls Twitter account.

If he is guilty, I hope someone crushes his wind pipe.

Last edited:
His reputation has gone Underrrrrr....underrrr....lol but for real does the daughter really expect daddy to get paid after this?

Another sidenote. The Daughter is free to speak on it. Her dad could lose his practice because of confidentiality clauses. So if he wasn't paying the dad and then began to threaten him, the dad wouldn't be able to make a statement, but a pissed off daughter would.

I'm sure every member of Pretty Ricky has some sh*t with them though being that at their peak of success they were all over 21 with a tween to teenage fanbase.

I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent. I don't know dude beyond a couple phone convos about beats in the past, and don't care, I'm not a fan anyway. But y'all keep chasing "conspiracy theories" about the industry. No need for them. The real reality is "entertaining" enough.

Last edited:
this seems like reasonable doubt to me - his lawyers daughter of all people? - now if he really did do it i dont give a **** who came out with it - but it does seem like untruthful blackmail - but also why they separate from him after that then? - but of course i dont know them could have been many reasons - i just hope to god he didnt because thats just wrong no child should be put through that

His reputation has gone Underrrrrr....underrrr....lol but for real does the daughter really expect daddy to get paid after this?

Yeah I was just gonna say; daddy's getting paid to defend him....

In any case I doubt this is true at all, there's no way a lawyer would share confidential case information like that to his daughter, especially if she's young enough of a kid to have a twitter account.

The main thing that makes me doubt this is that I cant believe ANY record label would cover up someone molesting children as young as 3! Especially if they are a dyme a dozen r&b artist like pleasure p.

If its true then the label are truly dumb as f*ck. I wont even give my thoughts on P until there is an outcome.

Looked at the comments on P's page. . . .homegirl said that the twitter page has been deleted. Hmmmmm.

Cow-Pie-3.jpg

Last edited:
^^^In all fairness, starting to look like B.S. No evidence the lawyer even exsisted, no proof beyond a possible false document, no proof that Pretty Ricky kicked him out the group(maybe in some Teeny bop magazine, lol).

I'm starting to think this may have been a stunt setup by jealous ex-band members mad they came out the closet by accident, sold a thousand copies on a major, and get beat up at every show.

Still, damage is done, cause once you called a pedo, it sticks. I wouldn't let my kids around dude after this, even if it comes back to be fake, lol. Fans can't bump his music no more without that crossing their mind, and damn if that ain't a buzzkill, lol. And you can't blame them.

Kinda hope it is true(not really, but turn of phrase), cause if it's not, that's f**ked up!

Last edited:
Back