Pimp C's Death...EXPOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheLight

Mainstream Artists who speak truth = *ja rule voice* M-U-R-D-AAAAaa

Discuss

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VhfAaqDuLw4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VhfAaqDuLw4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

My 2 cents (and yes im ready to respond to your comments) this aint a coincidence!!!! come on now really!?!?! i already know the negativity thats going to written below. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2..1....... BRING IT!!!

dude, tjis **** is gettin out of hand. everybody that dies isnt involved in some conspiracy. yes i believe in some conspiracies but come on, first michael jackson, now pimp c. where Beethovens conspiricy video at??

i cant even watch this man

this dude did himself in with his syrup addiction. its no ones fault but his own. R.I.P

how do you know he did syrup.. do you have proof??? LOLL.. these ignorant ass fools

your quick to believe that he did syrup.. why??? WHAT?!!? crazy.. how can you believe died from sizzurp right before he started callin nigg@s out.. CRAZY!! NOT A COINCIDENCE

i got a question. are you trying to start a career in the music industry??

Did.. but now... HELL NO!! i got a question.. Did you check out the video?.. just watch it homie. If this is what the industry is.. i want NO PART IN IT! neither should you.. unless your gay

Last edited by a moderator:
Did.. but now... HELL NO!! i got a question.. Did you check out the video?.. just watch it homie. If this is what the industry is.. i want NO PART IN IT! neither should you.. unless your gay

yeah, i watched it, and it wasnt as enlightening as other videos you posted. its gettin to where now everything is a conspiracy. you cant have faith in nothing for fear of it being fake. i Know that there is alot of shady stuff goin on in the industry, but to say the man was offed fo speaking his mind is just insane.

really all i got from the video is that pimp c was an extreme homophobe

I've been around Pimp C. He used too much sh*t. Cup full o' syrup with the lollipop sitting in it. Big blunts full of Kush to the point it looked like the cigar was never split. Few pills here and there. I think he was diabetic(but don't quote me, coulda been something else, but some disease that shortens life with the lifestyle he lived), and at the point when he was poppin sh*t about everything in the industry, he was literally gone 24/7. Out of respect I won't get too far into it, but drugs killed Pimp C.

R.I.P. to the Pimp. You being real disrespectful right now.

I have my views about how the industry is setup to brainwash our youth. Nothing new. Had them since 2004. I'm aware of all the literal fags in this industry. Have put effort to exposing a few myself. But all this "sacrificing" and "selling souls" sh*t is stupid. Ironically, Griff gives a numbe of millions just above what he's seen to save face.

Fun Fact: Griff has made more money of music than J.Hud who he used as a weak example. :cheers:

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous. I honestly think that this TheLight dude has some mental problems.

Am I not supposed to make pacts with the Devil?

I'm pretty sure it's not good for your health.
You should consult a professional in the field first although I wouldn't make any pacts with that dude.
I heard that people don't end up too happy after the pact and he lies to them.

Pimp C could've been easily killed and set up to make it look like overdose though.
Watch out for those gay rappers, fa real.
R.I.P.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's not good for your health.
You should consult a professional in the field first although I wouldn't make any pacts with that dude.
I heard that people don't end up too happy after the pact and he lies to them.

You got to keep him close tho...... so you'll know what moves he'll make in the future

The saying: "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

I rocks with everything UGK & Pimp C.....
He was the realest Nigga Out in the Rap game.
I can almost imagine his responds to this thread.
Matter of fact that's what's got me laughing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back