People are telling me I'm the next great producer...????

Yeah its true. I'm only 17 I just got into music on November 18 of last year. Which is a little over 3 months ago. So I definately put in alot of work. Anyways before I consider myself good I'd like to get the opinion of a community of producers. So if you have time check out my myspace music page and tell me what you think. http://www.myspace.com/brandnewproductions.

Those sound real nice. I was ready to hear the same old garbage as usual, but you surprised me. Keep that shlt up man.

you got potential, just keep workin hard at gettin better..dont worry about bein the next great anything..work on perfecting your craft 1st. long way to go..but not a bad start

i'd think ur gonna be the "next great producer" but hell who am i to keep u from ur dreams? Keep it up u got potential

Cool with the samples Rick...One problem is all your kicks hit harder than your snares/claps...Not really a prob but it just would make them that much better than they are with a tad bit of compression...

The key if you feel like you are that next one is to stay humble, stay focused and in time things happen. It's good to have that immediate gratification but keep your eye on where you want ot be and when you get there the journey is just beginning.

Back