OMG!!!! LL Cool J had Plastic surgery!!!

I

Ikemurda

What's happening to hiphop, PPL?
Its like first with the lying, then all the homosexuality, Twista's a deadbeat dad, Pastor Mase gave his number to a freshman at Howard, and NOW the GOAT got a plastic mask put over his face. His face is forever shiny, now. He had a permanent gloss put on his lips, too, so that his lips shine even when he doesn't lick them. Too bad nothing can be done about his irregular shaped head, though.

anyway, I don't know people. Not only is your favorite rapper a liar, and a homo, they probably had a botox injection, and a body wax. LOL.

Disclaimer: This is in no way a dis towards LL, Will Smith, Dame Dash, Diddy, or Jigga(no plastic surgery, but he needs some. LOL). Ok, but Lil Kim, I gotta dish shorty cause her plastic surgery is outta control. Why a Black woman, who already had pretty good dyck slobbers to me, would get botox injected into them is beyond my comprehension. She look like a phuckin duck, now. What the phuck was goin on at the VMA's?

Aint nothin wrong with hip-hop, you old heads are just mad because hip-hop is a heapin stinkin pile of faggatry, femenism, and barbarian type behaviour. I personally like it better now. Lol ;)

didn'r deny or confirm it in that interview but, i could believe it's true. funny tho.

Jos said:
Ike, are you serious?

Jos
I was only half serious. It is a rumor going round, but I don't know. It was either make that thread, or go jerk off. I figured I might as well make a funny thread, and make some ppl mad, hopefully.

To Kaliyl: I'm neither old, not do I believe anything is really wrong with hiphop. I just worded my thread like so many others on here.

What about Lil Kim! Man, I seen her on some late night show, And it seems like her Upper is extra big.
I hope she didn't get no Botox in that joint. She was fine ass hell back in the day!
Now she's a human barbie doll!

definitely seemed like he was lying insteada denying.

People who are lying usually act like the way he was after that questuon was ask

Ikemurda said:

I was only half serious. It is a rumor going round, but I don't know. It was either make that thread, or go jerk off. I figured I might as well make a funny thread, and make some ppl mad, hopefully.

To Kaliyl: I'm neither old, not do I believe anything is really wrong with hiphop. I just worded my thread like so many others on here.
Ike, i was jokin. Im 30 years old. I was just mokin what cats always say to me when i say whats wrong with hip-hop.

Ikemurda said:

i've heard it all now... Ike is off the hook. :)

kaliyl said:

Ike, i was jokin. Im 30 years old. I was just mokin what cats always say to me when i say whats wrong with hip-hop.
Mocking is what I was doing too. I'm 29, so we right there.

40Beatz said:
What about Lil Kim! Man, I seen her on some late night show, And it seems like her Upper is extra big.
I hope she didn't get no Botox in that joint. She was fine ass hell back in the day!
Now she's a human barbie doll!

i hope Vivica Fox doesnt go down that same road. she's already got a head start though.

Back