Old Dirty Bastard shows J Dilla how to navigate the after life

So we're instantly replying without watching the content posted now huh?

So the op is posting unimportant stuff and doesnt even say what time its at in the video, huh?

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I love dilla, he's one of my main influences. but he wasn't talking to no ol dirty bastard, lol

Last edited:
So the op is posting unimportant stuff and doesnt even say what time its at in the video, huh?

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I love dilla, he's one of my main influences. but he wasn't talking to no ol dirty bastard, lol

You're either A. High.. B. A couple keys short of a full piano C. A thirteen year old who is trying to troll but failing miserably.

You're either A. High.. B. A couple keys short of a full piano C. A thirteen year old who is trying to troll but failing miserably.

your either A. a conspiracy theorist B. a alcoholic with a scraggly beard that lives in his moms basement C. a transvestite

Last edited:
How is this my fault? Jesus I hate this place... Why do I keep sharing things?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Wow ur shit is garbage

care to go in depth of your critique?

I believe you've only given a short comment. If my music is garbage like you say it is then why not say what elements are wrong with it?

I'm feeling the beat. Nice drum patterns.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Thanks for the feedback. Only Hijacked the thread because it was already sidetracked lol
Yeah. I need to remember the white bus though.

Thanks for the feedback. Only Hijacked the thread because it was already sidetracked lol

CamRon-spit.gif

Last edited:
Back