Ok So I'm Not Much Of A Conspiracy Theorist...but this is odd..

MysterE

1 Million Hustles
i just find it strange and depressing that so many predominant black people have died over the last week or 2.

you have:

-Bernie Mac
-Isaac Hayes
-LeRoi Moore
-Dwight White
-Tubb Jones

and now

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/08/21/report-gene-upshaw-dead-at-63/

^Gene Upshaw.

R.I.P.

Ive been thinking about making this since LeRoi Moore...and now it seems like everyday.

Im not trying to say they are getting killed off or theres controversy. Just is very odd.

dude people die every few seconds. . . the only reason it seems 'to you' like these are the only people dying. . . is because it is televised.

fact is 'less famous' people are dying to. . . who are all different colours, races, ages, religion, etc. . .

but if you want to talk about conspiracy deaths. . . just watch the iraq/afghan war.

pce.

REAL8 said:
dude people die every few seconds. . . the only reason it seems 'to you' like these are the only people dying. . . is because it is televised.

fact is 'less famous' people are dying to. . . who are all different colours, races, ages, religion, etc. . .

but if you want to talk about conspiracy deaths. . . just watch the iraq/afghan war.

pce.

whoa wait...death is common?

I thought it was like the olympics.

haha....no - my momma always said famous people die in 3's - so when one goes always expect at least 2 more 2 follow - thas y when i heard issac hayes died i wasnt too surprised...jus how things go sometimes u kno?

This dude on some Final Destination ****. "Death has a design...and we threw off that design! Now its coming back around to finish us off!" LMFAO

MysterE said:
i just find it strange and depressing that so many predominant black people have died over the last week or 2.

you have:

-Bernie Mac
-Isaac Hayes
-LeRoi Moore
-Dwight White
-Tubb Jones

and now

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/08/21/report-gene-upshaw-dead-at-63/

^Gene Upshaw.

R.I.P.

Ive been thinking about making this since LeRoi Moore...and now it seems like everyday.

Im not trying to say they are getting killed off or theres controversy. Just is very odd.
Lost acouple of democratic super delegates recently.
(goverment please dont kill me,I know nothing)

F00T said:
This dude on some Final Destination ****. "Death has a design...and we threw off that design! Now its coming back around to finish us off!" LMFAO
Morgan freeman threw off the design

Last edited by a moderator:
Mev_The_Producer said:
haha....no - my momma always said famous people die in 3's - so when one goes always expect at least 2 more 2 follow - thas y when i heard issac hayes died i wasnt too surprised...jus how things go sometimes u kno?
my dad said tha same things but we were all hurt wen bernie died...that was big for us kuz tha night before we were watchin Life

Insom said:
Morgan freeman threw off the design

its kuz hes that doode..i swear morgan freeman should be obamas vp

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a coincedence? I don't think it is. Yes people do die everyday, but 2 famous actors who just so happen to be in a movie together that is coming out die?? Its not a coincedence that on the day georgia invaded russia (which could be the start of ww3) bernie mac dies, the olympics started, john edwards cheats on his wife, issaac hayes dies the day after which every news chanel was reporting.. people didn't even know about the world.. geez.. wake the f up. It don't get any more obvious how the coorporate media is just their to brainwash you and distract you with irrelevent info.

TheLight said:
Is it a coincedence? I don't think it is. Yes people do die everyday, but 2 famous actors who just so happen to be in a movie together that is coming out die?? Its not a coincedence that on the day georgia invaded russia (which could be the start of ww3) bernie mac dies, the olympics started, john edwards cheats on his wife, issaac hayes dies the day after which every news chanel was reporting.. people didn't even know about the world.. geez.. wake the f up. It don't get any more obvious how the coorporate media is just their to brainwash you and distract you with irrelevent info.
^^ this is real talk

Back