Nortenos!!....! When jacka says "xiv gorrillas" what does he mean?

Strizz

I know nothing bout the latino gang culture in the bay.. tho I have been friends with some Nor Cal Surenos and Norteos... I always thought Jacka was talking about the 415 Kuma prison gang when he said "XIV Gorillas" in the song " GLAMOROUS LIFESTYLES" but recently I have had a Norteno friend tell me he was showing love to Norte's in that line... Is that true?

The power of Google

https://www.google.com/#q=xiv+gang

A few years ago, one of my neighbors brother told me about Kumi and how it was formed in prison to oppose Black Guerilla Family who was raping young prisoners. Keeping this topic music related, Nortenos and Blacks are tight in the Bay Area. RIP Jacka!!

Last edited:
A few years ago, one of my neighbors brother told me about Kumi and how it was formed in prison to oppose Black Guerilla Family who was raping young prisoners. Keeping this topic music related, Nortenos and Blacks are tight in the Bay Area. RIP Jacka!!

IDK bout the raping shit... but I heard that 415 Kumi was formed for Bay Area blacks cuz So Cal cats in jail was clicked up with either Crip or Blood... and since there is no Crip or Blood sets in the Bay Bay cats had to form they own gang

I put this down in writing hoping it reaches "men" in time to react and form a legal plan that outrageous and may need to take effect in secrecy as last resort to remain a free nation and heal.
I have been out of Cali and never lived but always believed in belief and joined as 14 yr old in WA juvi system. That was over 27 years ago and by grace of god, by luck, self will, and sheer fighting will to go with perceived "proper "family" morals I survived gun shot to face, and being set up by Baby's mommas both of them and also viewing family as why secrecy and brushing off of any questions that might lead to truth. I see a plan against all as free people to enslave future generations by fear. About other ends of country but living here in wa and about in states Utah oregon, can tell ya that if there was or is a fighting man over here oppressed as I am they are as well. And if told different wrong and or he is being misled to believe. Surenos and paisas together tirade pnw in rural communities. Surenos and unseen groups, and addicts that function as street cleaners and vacuums to where no normal love life. Since I only see when being set up and many different groups at same instances become my focus to maybe highen sense of defense and **** myself and remain be where certain chance of me able to join a voice is not there. All drugs whether viewed as sold or earned is tool to weaken by further action of races or groups that have been promised portion or sections of northern California and beyond. Each take turns construing a plan to strengthen authorities involvement by shwartznegger sending leaders to a max. And further wanting to seperate so certain death is imminent. But groups partake and each become victim and nortenos viewed as threat and not any other gang unaffiliated to norte is sought or perceived. Well a few sacriced men with oppressed and deranged views have been noted. Authorities have been led to option of injunction through one who after selling knew how law reacts to prejudice and when media does not criticize or legal rights lawyers sit and hope no one requests for fear they will receive harm or family, but future is in threat of being indentured servant. From generation to generation, where not any man can ever be sure if freedom will emerge again.
Country to country abroad and near has for a time been plagued with a manipulator who has been terrorizing each country it sees fit and begins on next and we bisbeleivable and media blinded as single events need to see all were over taken, and all had tragic ending with still no sense true faith in anything"conditioned" to accept. And believe it or not all of America except for a few metro areas that are left where you hear mass gang shooting are where fight is at and tactic that replenishing Will cease when no children and re population with people who are soulless in nature and believe in only themselves and pollute what citizens left that feared to fight. America will mot have enough soldiers to isolate all only themselves cause filling ranks is impossible with restrictions place even when groups in prison who have previously and still do fight for same cause freedoms second chance won't be answered but left to die in a cell or as they see mistake to preserve regardless of action as freedom was paid for in earlier wars. Let's not let us be maneuvered to accept laws and tactics that pick off what only defense nation has left and work with any and all with caution because there is no rules in fighting. Especially when rules are only created to weaken through mental moral question and such a mind will always in name of equality dismiss and create in turn new chance to remove by other devious plan. Proof of so can be in my residence here and those states, and actions I view through following "media" and I could be mistaken on this part. Nortenos here I feel are surtenos and misguid true nortes, to improsonement or death I believe 21 and LA raza and red Boyz varrio catorce rose park and Utah Philipino norte gang and using native gang as federal road to access general and leaders. Maybe natives and gangs only by media appear to be so but when in this prison system nortes only had placas and agendas weren't of any norteno cause with introduction to nortes in towns I knew had no nortes through living thier already only one norte in system was as cautious and did not hide, but believe me when I say all aspects of life are manipulated. Setups planned and excuses created to seem as chance to end up at motel or home that seems empty. But trap entrances and underground connection to apartments what seem fenced off and not related or associated. I have seen l more heart breaking, bloodless, cold to senses plans and actions. That even as reporting because there is no rules in fighting, not a serious possibility of exposure only extra effort to discredit by critable counselors that, I fired"quit" for cause whole shady "clinic" operation seemed a front. Along with SSec. Disability lawyer that regardless of 12 page letter of lawyers to filter you eventually returned to one lawyer as able and willing with results that benefit only him. Not too mention association of own families involvement that I in disbelief, suspected but never truly believed would and can never prove. I only say sacrifice and believe in cause beyond all because if lost no saving or any type of say as well being to that reason is yours to ask. Plan I do not know where to obtain or ask I have thoughts of federal government at least to suggest such theory and waive action of proof, for no one is free and torture they've endured. Gov. To begin reversing laws, pardoning men regardless of of character on paper when mid to upperclass with degrees also are victims. And only by using available help can enforcers be tracked and damage in doing so repaired. Other countries will probably see a surge in same and distract efferts or could be to take advantage of America busy so rebuild terror structure. I believe and also wait for call. Although restless
Pass on to someone else can't stop here,won't stop

Back