no disrespect to mysto n pizzo but.....

O

oohotcarameloo

i know this is old but....

doesnt the geico commercial song sound like its just like a clip of the original?

i dont hear anything different or remixed.what exacttly did they do to deserve that paycheck?

im saying couldnt geico just have gotten a clip from the original track and called it a wrap?

its a new vocalist, a new arrangement, and a re-vamped version of the original with that mysto and pizzi flavor. you cant honestly say you listen to them side by side and dont hear a difference. the new one is hype as hell.

its a interpolation of the rockwell version of "somebodies watching me" or a "cover" of that artist

he sung the lyrics from the original too....

its still hot..... dope concept for a commercial

I've already heard it remixed a couple of years ago but I have to say I like the Mysto & Pizzi flavor added to it. Would prefer if they kept doing hip hop but you can't control what your taste in music is right?

i hate them damn mysto n pizzo... lmfao naw im playing.. its pizzi, just so u know.. ****s nice to.. dope concept for a commercial.. i liked it

lol i never heard the whole cover just what comes out in the commercial,whcih is like 4 secs of music that sounds just like the original. i agree they got skills. and they from my hometown of queens...

but i was just saying.by watching/hearing the commercial the difference is very minimal

They have the full version up for download on geico.com I believe or somewhere...trust me they put alot of work into this remake. You can tell by listening to it.

wus good wit dem dudes anyway?

last time i checked they were heavy into those dance remixes n ****!

may sound stupid but when their young blaze remix video on youtube was released it was one BIG inspiration for me to get into that whole producing thing...

wow how time flies...

That 4 second clip of music makes the whole commercials.

Don't pretend you don't sing along after you've had a couple drinks or hits that night.

I was diggin that remake, the makin' of video had me weak though, producers dancing is one damn sight

It mightve been cheaper to have someone cover the song instead of just purchasing rights to the original im not sure but im light skin so i get a pass

It mightve been cheaper to have someone cover the song instead of just purchasing rights to the original im not sure but im light skin so i get a pass

*checks his skin tone against a tone chart..... ok , youre free to go

Back