News: Adele cancels U.S. Tour

QBoogie

here's a swipe of the article:

Adele has been forced to cancel her upcoming 10 city sold-out tour of the U.S. due to a haemorrhage into her vocal chord. Vocal chord issues forced the British singer to postpone dates earlier this year as well. Adele has just wrapped up touring around the UK and was preparing to kick off her US tour on October 7 in Atlantic City, NJ when her illness reappeared (see below for full list of cancelled US tour dates). Renowned for her powerful live vocal performances, Adele has been advised by doctors that she'll need an extended rest period in order to begin to recuperate properly. Further details to follow regarding these cancelled dates. Refunds may be obtained at point of purchase.

more can be read at:

News: Adele cancels U.S. Tour dates due to illness | The Concrete Floor

hmm i guess. well I hope she gets better, if in fact that is the reason

hmm i guess. well I hope she gets better, if in fact that is the reason

I've heard of artists cancelling shows for various reasons to mask the fact that they didn't sell many tickets. Not sure if this is the case here, tho.

The problem is Lil Wayne doesn't actually "sing"...he fake sings and raps...

Not to be harsh...because quitting smoking is one of the hardest things on this earth to do(it's medically been proven that it's more addictive than most high-level drugs).....but this chick's talent is being able to hold a note....why you would not seek out smoking cessation programs with that amount of money is beyond me...especially when your career depends on it. If she doesn't make it through this to recovery it'll be just another example of somebody not ready for stardom.

It's akin to a NFL player getting his legs run over every night by a car....

Last edited:
Back