New York State Senator Demanding Public Apology From Lil Wayne After Insulting NYC

Can you blame him for not liking NYC? He's harrassed by cops everytime he steps foot off a plane there. NYC isn't the place it once was. Last time I was there it seemed like there was a cop on every corner just to f**k with you for no reason and they have horrible attitudes. Back in the day, it was way cooler, but then on top of that, he get's caught with a gun and locked up there? Why would that be his favorite place on earth?

It's like me saying I hate Texas.

I really do, not Houston, Not Dallas, not Corpus Christie, but backwood azz country interstate TEXAS. I have never rode all the way thru texas without being stopped taken out my car and having it torn apart in a drug search. Once with my kids in the car. I've never made it thru without getting to some point where I thought I was gonna run out of gas because I hadn't seen a gas station for 20 miles! so yeah, I hate texas.

I hate all of west virginia, lol...

Senator Malcolm Smith isn’t happy with Lil Wayne’s diss towards NYC, and neither is the general public. He is asking for a public apology from the YMCMB rapper.

Read Full Story Here >>> New York State Senator Demanding Public Apology From Lil Wayne After Insulting NYC

Shut the F up Malcolm and get back to doing what ya'll politrickians do best and that's sell the taxpayers out in favor of whatever special interest group is lining your pockets today. Gotta be joking...

yeah...you better not take a ''wrong turn'' there..

When you talk about taking a wrong turn in West Virginia, what are you referring to?

You might be talking about being harassed by the people. But you could also be talking about driving off of the edge of a mountain. That place has some of the craziest driving conditions in the country.

the fact that he spent more than 1 second of his paid time to even think about this is an insult.

Can't really call the U.S. police state. Btw I think Police state is one of the most overused words when being used to describe the U.S. Check out Vietnam, China, Sengal, Rawanda, Nigeria, North Korea and Myanmar. Those are true police states. Compared to that the U.S. is very free

Most people screaming the U.S. is a police state makes me think of teenage white girls saying their parents don't love em cause they can't go to a party lol

hip-hop be on some gay subjects these days

wtf do i even come here for

China shouldn't be included in that list.
It being a police state is a joke. LOL

Ever been to Shanghai? Ever been to rural China? I bet you weren't. Let me tell you something.
Unless you LOOK for trouble, you won't find any.
Unless you LOOK for organized crime, you won't find any.

Pick pocketing is what you can expect. Your purse stolen if you keep your backpack open. THAT'S IT.

And Russia?

Russia is an oligarchy. A fascist state ruled by the industry just as the US is. Alright, they don't have Hollywood and football to sell you a dream of it being otherwise, but a police state? LOL

When you mind your own business and you RUN your own business, unless you try to piss in the oligarchs coffee cup.......NOTHING will happen.

Try the same in the US and see what will happen.
I can buy my way out, can you? I doubt it.

Take those pink shades off your nose and realize the world you are living in.

NYC? Never liked it, overcrowded, smell of farts, piss and shit everywhere. People who think they "made it", because they live in a 500sq apartment paying 2k a month. LOL

I have my soft spot for CA, having lived in Laguna Beach and not being much inside of the LA-monster, but NYC? It's a shithole where dreams are made of the smell of piss and junkie-needles. No thanks. lol

But yeah, Brooklyn has its own vibe. At least it used to. Other than that, no, thanks.

Chicago over NYC any day of the week.

Back