New or unreleased Dr.Dre “Turn Me On”

Love it! My type of shit. That's what the **** I'm talking bout! What you hear right there is the future, foreal. Could've got a little freakier on the bass, **** with some knobs on it.

Last edited:
Jay? I hear this being Knoc'turnal.
its the part where he uses that semi english accent when saying rolling stone and the ah-ah air part. i really feel like thats kinda jay like, and im fairly sure its a jay song where he says rolling stone just like that. Put i can be completly wrong

I see Dre is paying very close attention to the underground and making it more accessible for the pop market. I'm glad he's making this move, it will make things much easier for those of us who's been doing this style of music for years to finally crossover into the mainstream. The only negative thing I can envision coming out of it, is the pop market might assume he created this sound and even if that's case it will be a good thing because the pop audience will fall in line and be more accepting to this sound.

They ain't ready for it Dre. It needs piano stabs, drums hit harder. lol J/K The first leak that I would love to hear on Detox.....finished the version.....with the bass freq'd out.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

i see dre is paying very close attention to the underground and making it more accessible for the pop market. I'm glad he's making this move, it will make things much easier for those of us who's been doing this style of music for years to finally crossover into the mainstream. The only negative thing i can envision coming out of it, is the pop market might assume he created this sound and even if that's case it will be a good thing because the pop audience will fall in line and be more accepting to this sound.

^^^100%

Wow! music with cohesion!!!!

... probably not finished, will probably have lush belltrees and nice glockenspiels and be a whole experience when comes out.

^ I'm makin a beat with a glockenspiel right na!!1

On topic

Maybe I just need to hear the finished project...

Or reanalyze as is, I seem to be missing something that apparently everyone else is noticing, lol

On topic

Or reanalyze as is, I seem to be missing something that apparently everyone else is noticing, lol

It's the production style. Yea E yeah, yeah, yeeaaah..Smack!

Last edited:

On topic

It's the mix. I notice the songs that do leak from the compound are always unmixed so the tracks appear to be underwhelming. I bet you anything what we're getting in small doses has lots of mute buttons pushed before those channels the hit the buss and master.

**** a Dr.Dre Headphones......I want a Dr.Dre background singer vst.....right now....dammit! Stuffy noses and all.

Last edited:
He needs to go back to his monotone rap style....he over swagged the verse....if that makes any sense....

GDAMN....will they mix a record and release it...tired of this ish that could be great but is unmixed...

On topic

b/c it's Dre. Anything released by Dre is automatically dope on Fp.:)

Back