New Romeo - Wallstreet ft. Valentino

saturatedskillz

New song Romeo Wallstreet ft. Valentino
[video=youtube;wfPwvPXV7ak&feature=sub]video[/video]

I have to say I like this song better than Don't Push Me.
I have to say the Miller kids (Romeo, Valentino, and Cymphonique) are doing their thing right now.

Also dose anyone know who Riley is? I hear Romeo shout him out a lot

Riley J is the lead producer of checkmate Music Group(CMG) along with Zaire. Another member by the name of Tempo is part of the group as well as he is the person who usually writes for RnB singers and writes the hooks but he is mostly known for singing the hooks for Most of Romeos stuff ("Celebration", "drip drop" just to name a couple) just to post a couple. CMG is basically produced 90% of anything Romeo has been on for this whole year and such.

Romeo was the one singing on the wallstreet song though.

Last edited:
Riley J is the lead producer of checkmate Music Group(CMG) along with Zaire. Another member by the name of Tempo is part of the group as well as he is the person who usually writes for RnB singers and writes the hooks but he is mostly known for singing the hooks for Most of Romeos stuff ("Celebration", "drip drop" just to name a couple) just to post a couple. CMG is basically produced 90% of anything Romeo has been on for this whole year and such.

Romeo was the one singing on the wallstreet song though.

Thanks for that info I didn't know that at all. They are doing their thing right now! Celebration is hot, I don't know why it's not getting air play! Ok got it they have a blogspot: http://checkmatemusicgroup.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Back