New Michael Jackson Album Leaks on Internet

saturatedskillz

Michael Jackson new album "Michael" Has been leaked all over the web:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/06/micha...ael-leaks-internet-piracy-illegal-sony-music/

I pre-ordered my copy 3 weeks ago, but I just downland it to see what I was getting. I will be the 1st to say this album is the shit!!! The Monster track Ft. 50 Cent is dope. Overall I would say the album is a 9.5/10.

Let me know what you guys think, that is if you have it

FYI.... ISOHunt

Last edited:
im sick of every album leaking.

how the fucck is every damn album leaking, this shit is ridiculous.

I know your saying! If you ask me I think Sony leaked it. I believe it's still going to do huge number it's 1st week. Somewhere in the ballpark of 1,000,000 to 1,500,000.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

im sick of every album leaking.

how the fucck is every damn album leaking, this shit is ridiculous.

This is what happens when you send advanced copies out to radio stations and music critics...

No hate. They sound good. I wanted to hear more of this type shit with Michael (music wise).

[video=youtube;mKjgSdYanrU&feature=related]video[/video]

Where my expectation was at. Still buying cause it's MJ.

Couple of songs I'm feeling to the fullest, though. Woooooooooooooo this one song......woooooo.

Last edited:

My bad, But I want the one with the rapper. I don't believe Blue Gangsta is on "Michael". Below are the tracks included in the leak:

1. Hold My Hand Duet ft. With Akon
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster Ft. 50 Cent
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News
8. (I Can't Make It) Another Day Ft. Lenny Kravitz
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

But that's just the leak I have.

Last edited:
My bad, But I want the one with the rapper.

Yeah, that shit killin! Don't know. Might be an itunes remix bonus on release or something.

Wow! Mike is alive in this song.........and he is pissed......very pissed! He on some 2Pac type shit. "people telling me, that you have another guy". Nope, that's not going on the album. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back