New Interview with "Sexy Lady" Producer J.F.K.

ikebarnes

J.F.K., no not the civil rights President, J.F.K the producer. This dude has hustle his way from local VA producer to industry go to kid for hot tracks. He has worked with some of Hip-Hop's favorite artist from Eve to Juelz Santana.

With his biggest track to date being the Yung Berg track "Sexy Lady", he has confirmed that he will be a "force to be reckoned with" in the future. Northern VA Stand up!!!

Read the Interview at BeatCreators.com

The funny part about this is I've rapped on a few of his tracks in the past. Junior (the guy that sings on the hook) and I use to collab on some rnb tracks, a year or so back. We use to **** with a little independant label called Hot Waxx Ent. That dude is the truth. He writes dope ****. And his vocals are top notch. He actually wrote a song for a group called 4 of a Kind. They had a video on youtube. The song is called work that. If you listen closely you can still hear his harmonies on the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2moQpmFxn7M

I would post the vid in here, but im not sure of how to do that.

Last edited:
Dot_Robinson said:
The funny part about this is I've rapped on a few of his tracks in the past. Junior (the guy that sings on the hook) and I use to collab on some rnb tracks, a year or so back. We use to **** with a little independant label called Hot Waxx Ent. That dude is the truth. He writes dope ****. And his vocals are top notch. He actually wrote a song for a group called 4 of a Kind. They had a video on youtube. The song is called work that. If you listen closely you can still hear his harmonies on the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2moQpmFxn7M

I would post the vid in here, but im not sure of how to do that.

So r you in the industry as a singer or producer ? It seems like u hav a nice connection

Nate Will said:
So r you in the industry as a singer or producer ? It seems like u hav a nice connection

Man...I wish. I just surround myself with talented people who seem to blow up. I knew Glasses Malone before he became famous. But long story short...no. Im just as normal as everyone else posting on here.

Ps: Nice tracks.

Last edited:
Dot_Robinson said:
Man...I wish. I just surround myself with talented people who seem to blow up. I knew Glasses Malone before he became famous. But long story short...no. Im just as normal as everyone else posting on here.

Ps: Nice tracks.

Too prideful to hit them back up, and be like remember me lol?

Thnx 4 the compliment

Back