New Free Piano Lesson Vid !

Which song do you want to learn on the piano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

California

hello, i think its time for another free piano lesson video. i want people to vote . im gonna make a video explaining how to play the song that wins on the piano. i will put up the vid on youtube .

www.myspace.com/ryan_seacrest

but i never put it up on youtube for mass consumption .and im gonna redo it

where is this coming from, you saw that best piano player thread didnt you? lol
anyways, i voted for that alicia keys joint, cant wait to see the vid!

I vote for Fred Hammond, and by the way Cali, actually the original of Alicia Keys, Unbreakable is Eddie Kendricks-Intimate Friends, and i already know how to play that so Fred it is:cheers:

C'mon people, Vote for they say :P
I love that song!

Do you have any other vids on Youtube?

Last edited by a moderator:
id rather try to figure out how to play them myself...

JuggernautBlack said:
id rather try to figure out how to play them myself...
if youve been playing less than 3 or 4 years good luck getting the correct chords foe these songs :cheers:

biggrome said:
Pretty much.... lol.

I liked your ish Mercy in that MPC thread, respectable stuff. Haterproof.

Dude, shouldn't have even made a thread...

I'll put it back in here...

Cali... you play other people's ish well but your original stuff suckz azz!

... how was that Mercy? lol.

I ain't soft! Cali has piano skills... PPPIANNNOOO MAANNNNNN!

have you heard his remixes... lol.

Cali you peep that sig, real nigga shyt... (they stream...)

Only way to clown back is to.... ummm make a decent original or remix.

Pick an acapella and we'll both remix it for fun... and I'll just prove my point even more...

You know what this is about to... wigga.

Haha Rome, you crazy. I want in on the remix too, I been messin around with some new sounds and styles. Strictly for kicks and whistles, run it.

i know this isnt one of the options, but can you show how to play "my block" by scarface, that would be dope, i know its probably simple

actually my " sexy love " remix and the " deja vu" remix was loved by many. and as for originals. my beats speak for themselves . but it looks like its basically gonna be "unbreakable" .ima get to it as soon as my new webcam gets here, it was supposed to get here friday

It would be more useful if you explained to people who don't play keys exactly how you got to the level where you can figure these tunes out. The process of how you did it is more important than just showing people the chords (though this is good too)

^ Yeah I agree, It doesn't look like real "teaching" it looks more like entertaining and showing skillz, but I don't want to knock your hustle though.

Teaching a novice is not an easy job, only a few have talent for teaching.

Ya'll should really keep the beef and mudslinging to pm's and such. Let's not turn this sh*t back into the loserproducers.com era.

Back