new bizzy bone album

• Thread starter www.MerkRecords.com
  • Start date
W

www.MerkRecords.com

anyone heard this? i "previewed" some of the tracks online and o my gawd that shyt is horrible! Bizzy is Bizzy so it isn't him lyrically it sounds like most his other stuff it is his production and recording i swear i could have dont a better job (and in my opinion i did) 3 months after hitting the record button for the first time. is it just me or has anyone else heard this album that molests reverbs and delays to the point of distraction and headache?

i liked his last album and always liked bone so i am not trying to just hate but this is just my honest opinion of his recent work. i did hear one good song but i dont remember the name.

Damn...I miss the Bone Thugs that brought us E.1999 Eternal and Creepin On Ah Come Up. :(

I haven't heard the album, but Bones Thugs members are better together as a group. Their solo albums are generally not hot.

those two album was the shyt!! then they got on some weird stuff.. i think there some people get so full of whatever they lose there creative good mind..

They should've stayed together. I'm just waiting to see what they are going to come up with under Swizz Beats...

I am a HUGE fan of bone some i'm gonna check out speaking in tongues ( bizzy new album). Dude cut his hair and everything.. i was shocked.. and i still am.. well sort of

man bone is off the hook man, i bought every album since e. 1999 and none of them were great, art of war was pretty good, and krayzie comes out with some descent stuff, is the group coming out with another one soon? thats what i thought i heard

^^^^I hope they come out and be on some of the old time style like e.99 and c.o.a.c.u

The old Bone **** iz what i used 2 listen 2 chillin out smokin a PHAT blunt of Haze...**** had me like DAAMMMNNN!!!!!!

i have a feeling this album is going to be mush....In artist make you not want them to try new ish.. these days 9 out of 10 when a artist tries something new its garbage as hell.but i'll mos def check it out.. But E.99 and creepin on da come up should be on the classic albums of all times list.. any remember there first album "faces of death"

yea i used to like bone big time

its frustrating whats happening to the group

krayzie is talented but his shyt gets too repetitive
layzie has good flow
bizzy i think is the deepest
wish bone is aight

i still wonder how da fukk bizzy end up being homeless

barrysanders20 said:
I haven't heard the album, but Bones Thugs members are better together as a group. Their solo albums are generally not hot.

Go pick up Krayzie Bone's solo albums. His first one (double LP) iz one of the best albums I own.

Daredant said:

Go pick up Krayzie Bone's solo albums. His first one (double LP) iz one of the best albums I own.

straightt up, really crazy album
murda mo is a top 5 classic of all time in my book

but fukk i lost that cd, passed it to a friend i forgot who

Murdo Mo indeed is classic.

Bizzy being homeless? Daaaamn.
I knew somebody from Ohio that told me he always seen Bizzy drunk as all hell, all the time.

Plus it is no secret Bone smoked fry (PCP)
Alcohol and PCP will do it to you...

Did any of you see the DVD on Collections Volume 2?

It was the making of "Resurrection"

Bizzy is crazy as hell!!! Talking about Jesus with a phucking knife at hand...
Thats why I love Bizzy!!!

They're shizz is weak now-a-days cause they're more godly and religious...they've been like that for a while, but back then they we more about death and the devil type shizz...

Bone need to get on that hungry level again...in the case of Bizzy he's pretty hungry...might knock out a banger...

Bizzy be on some different $hit. Bizzy has went to Bangor, MI for $500 in a club with a capacity of like 250. i know the guy that promoted it and both of my brothers went. he also been all around my city at little bootlegg studios and fuccen lil rat's that aint worth touching, this is real talk.

Back