the new alter ego of Eminem? The Funeral

Eminem will be comin with a doublealbum late this year, containing songs from every (infite, slim shady ep too?) Eminem's release. He's gonna bury all the old alter ego's and bring out a new one..Dr.Dre produced a song for the new ego named Where I´m Standing (In The Game).

instresting... i'm kinda hoping it'll be an ANGRY ego.

1005 said:
Eminem will be comin with a doublealbum late this year, containing songs from every (infite, slim shady ep too?) Eminem's release. He's gonna bury all the old alter ego's and bring out a new one..Dr.Dre produced a song for the new ego named Where I´m Standing (In The Game).

wow...it's what's known as a...

drum roll...

GREATEST HITS ALBUM!!!!!!!

Big ass deal. New alter ego? Please. His run is 2 albums from being UP and he knows it. That's why he's producing so hot and heavy.

instresting... i'm kinda hoping it'll be an ANGRY ego.

Last edited:
If he does a greatest hits album sprinkled with some new material, wont that be considered as a real album, his 5th album to get out of his contract...

Do greatest hits albums qualify as an album requirement in 2, 3, or 5 album deals or is that type of detail specified in contracts?

I hope that question is clear enough for everyone...

Icesolated.Com said:
If he does a greatest hits album sprinkled with some new material, wont that be considered as a real album, his 5th album to get out of his contract...

Do greatest hits albums qualify as an album requirement in 2, 3, or 5 album deals or is that type of detail specified in contracts?

I hope that question is clear enough for everyone...

As with everything...It Depends.

Generally (but not in every case), Greatest Hits don't count toward album obligation. Double albums only count once. Those terms are explicitly spelled out. Cuz there have been artists that have turned in like 3 albums and try to be like 'C-Ya, i'm done'. They be checkin for that kinda crap.

Nelly may have pulled a fast one, i'm not sure. But more than likely after CG and Nellyville blew the hell up, he renegotiated his contract and loosened up some of those restraints.

not sure about that being just an "greatest hits", i mean he came out last year with that singlebox...
well hell, we'll see.

I heard that there is suppose to be like 3 tracks on the album all called "The Funeral". One done by Bizarre, ending the Slim Shady moniker; one by Dr.Dre, ending the Marshall Mathers moniker; and one by Obie Trice, ending the Eminem moniker. This is just something I heard about it. Almost everything is really just rumors so far on the details.....

I dont like with the music he's coming out but I do know and acknowledge that this man is 10 years ahead of the game. I wouldnt be suprised by anything. Man is a genius.

Back