The Neptunes are Theiving Frauds (I'm exposing them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old news buddy. When I first heard the mix I was shocked how close their interpolations came to the originals. I dont understand how they get away with not paying something (maybe they do).

This is not a big deal. I do it all the time. Music is always imitated never created.

This is some str8 bs. U knockin one of the greatest hip-hop production teams ever.:mad: Mods, please close this thread.

"Incense and Peppermints" by Strawberry Alarm Clock is another song they Interpolated. They jacked it for Oowee's song "Why Cry".

I feel like if they can flip the interpolations like that..........wow the got some serious skillz. I dont know why people hate on the neptunes. They are probally the best production duo out. You cant sleep on them

i just dont understand the hatin sometimes.... those songs arent as close as yall are talkin about... its got a similar groove, but it sounds alot differant... yall are knockin them like you can go out and turn what they heard into what they made... and that aint the case, SO QUIT HATIN

90% of their beats are interpolations. But come on...we are all interpolating in some way or another when we make music. But neptunes do it well...lol. Their beats are SIMPLE....if you hand me their studio id make as hot or hotter ****.

i didnt see nothing wrong with it. Wanna know waht the song they interpoled for Brain, The breakdown is pretty tight to me where she says run fast as you can

NeptunesRWack said:

I don't know how these cats call themselves producers.

Who are YOU ? And why do you drink so much Haterade ? Jealousy is a female trait homey.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion...but your just trying to throw dirt on their name. I can't respect that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Money Cummin said:
90% of their beats are interpolations. But come on...we are all interpolating in some way or another when we make music. But neptunes do it well...lol. Their beats are SIMPLE....if you hand me their studio id make as hot or hotter ****.

You are right, we all interpolate without even knowing it.

BTW, the beat for Nore's "Nothing" sounds so damn close to the original.

Peace
Neptune, what he means by this is old news is meaning some of us been knew Neptunes did most of their music in interpolation, just because you posted it don't mean we didn't know, feel me ? Like that Justine timberland joint they did I knew that was an interpolation from back in the day just hearing the drum pattern.

who ever said music is not created only immitated is a bunch of bull. I don't interpolate I make up my own joints.

If that's what they do that's what they do I can't hate on them, the thing is what are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back