The Neptunes are Theiving Frauds (I'm exposing them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrome said:
Damn, them fools is wack. All of you dudes making excuses for Pharell probably think he's cute or something.

CLEPTUNES! .... nobody listens to me...

Name your favorite producers...I bet 90% of them sample or interpolate

OH MAN that fiona apple song is so ****in dope she would be a great person to sample or interpolate from, its the song b4 hot in hurr. Thers nothing wrong with that and its more creative then straight sampleing. I can BARLY hear any direct biting in more then 50% of the songs their just createing a vibe. Ill admit i do it here and their. its rare but i do. reason why most producers do it is cos most of yall are not actual musicans. If you can play guitars bass drums and piano and have been studying them for a while then yea why bite when u have good knowlage of making ur own **** just like the ppl u wanna sample/interpolate from? but still nothing wrong with that. im not suporting or hatin on the neps or the idea just who really cares? dre dose it, timbo dose it, everyone dose **** even manie fresh dose it so **** just make music and who cares really? just make somthing hot and shut up

alanalthoff said:

Name your favorite producers...I bet 90% of them sample or interpolate

That's cool if they do... but MF's be acting like the Neptunes are on such another damn level...

THE PRICE IS RIGHT is on some other shyt. No lie.

Them fools is just phuckkin' wack. I never thought I would be one to bash somebody for how they get down but seeing how easy it is to just jack something and turn it into "HIP HOP" has made me think that the masses of the world are just willing to accept anything that they are fed.

Keep the CLEPTUNES at the top of you list. As long as people can't "make" their own music and have to "borrow" from game shows and anything else that exists and throw a drum pattern over it, then don't expect me to act like they are great producers, musicians, artists or anything. They are just people re-arranging shyt other people MADE.

Just Blaze.... I have to make an exception for that dude.... That song he did for Kool G Rap and Saigon "THE LETTER P - Remix"... just made me want to break some teeth...

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
Damn, them fools is wack. All of you dudes making excuses for Pharell probably think he's cute or something.

CLEPTUNES! .... nobody listens to me...

Wow. If you don't %100 agree with someone on FP your manhood gets questioned. This is why discussions on FP are a joke.

I'm wrong and Big Rome is right. Happy?

Am I the only one who doesnt know what interpolating is?

Quiet Storm said:

sort of like stealing except you change enough so that you dont get sued.someone elses ideas replayed by you.

kenworth said:

sort of like stealing except you change enough so that you dont get sued.someone elses ideas replayed by you.

like puffy does?

Rhyno Beatz said:

I'm wrong and Big Rome is right. Happy?

Not yet... where's my six pack of beer?

... sorry, I don't agree with The Neptunes cheerleading squad.

They don't just interpolate melodies. They jack drum sequences and stick different drums in place of the original drums.

I just don't like 'em. Nothing against anyone here. My shyt is wack to me too. I just get bored and don't shyt else to do so I make beats sometimes.

Don't get mad.

In the immortal words of Cam'rom....

YOU MAD?

Lets just squash this post. anyway... They making money... So they can give a fuk about what anyone says on here. I wouldent care if I'm the Neptunes. People like my **** Immo keep selling it bottom line.

Quiet Storm said:

Its redoing a song without sampling it. Its quite common, but I don't think anyone realized how much the tunes did it. At least I didn't. We've all done it, either on purpose or on accident. A buddy of mine in a blues band did the Sports Center theme by accident. he didn't notice till the song was damn near finished.

Quiet Storm said:

like puffy does?

umm dunno.,but it seems likely that he would do it.i cant really believe that anyone does it purposely and then still holds their head high.

I realized they were interploating when I first heard that Britney joint...It was a dead stamp of Vanity's Nasty girl....that **** was hot tho....

mistaox said:
I realized they were interploating when I first heard that Britney joint...It was a dead stamp of Vanity's Nasty girl....that **** was hot tho....

So does Vanity get paid...? Does the original artist ever see any kick back when someone 'interpolates' ?

WTF man...i made this months ago...i found all those tracks and made this in acid. someone probably get off of me on mIRC but to take credit for my mix is wrong.

*co-sign that one*

Al BEEN made this, and the neps aint the first he got cuz he did some w/ timbo too... how wack you gotta be to jack someones interpolation mix

and they say you made the **** 5 hrs ago when ppl tell you its old...

'jacks & lyin is all you know

definition of a losaaaa...'

MACKone said:

So does Vanity get paid...? Does the original artist ever see any kick back when someone 'interpolates' ?
Of course, they get paid through publishing.(That is if they wrote the lyrics/made the music)

they probably didn't...cause vanity wasn't credited. so who knows...

^^ Even on a REPLAYED sample...? not sampling directly from the original song.

Al_Sween said:
they probably didn't...cause vanity wasn't credited. so who knows...

Samples, especially interpolations don't even have to be credited.For samples, if the label doesn't exist anymore, you don't have to, and sometimes the label might forget to ask to be credited in the contract (which is really stupid because they're losing possible promotion), or a deal might be made where the producer pays t have the track not credited (I know Timbo does this alot).

Interpolations don't have to be credited, the people that wrote the track just have to be credited in the publishing column.
Originally posted by MACK1^^ Even on a REPLAYED sample...? not sampling directly from the original song.
Yes, the difference bettween samplign and interpolating is, you have to pay whoever owns the master track (usually the label), and the people who wrote the track you sampled get a % of your publishing.With interpolations it's only the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back