The Neptunes are Theiving Frauds (I'm exposing them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some straight up FAGGIT AZZ NO TALENT HAVIN' BYTCHMADE SHYT!!!

I knew for a minute that they jacked drums and used other drums in place of the originals and changed the tempo's...

but these niggaz is some straight up HO'S!

Got damn.... I didn't even know what interpolation meant... now I do.

Faggits of the game... I see why they are so impressed by Kanye and the rest because Teddy didn't know shyt either...

It's who you know... not what ya know... old news...

Pharrell is the biggest BYTCH to ever THINK he produced... how much shyt can you BORROW... Jay Z is a Ho too while we're exposing faggits in the industry...

If these niggaz can fool 1 million people then I guess they should call themselves illusionist instead of producers...

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR YOU... Don't even get excited about the game... because IT'S A ... game... it's not real....

... did you hear it?

Got Damn... they are some of the laziest MF's to ever touch a sampler...

... and some of you MF's thought they were talented...

Ha HA hah ahahahahahaahl.....

.... didn't want to listen to Bigg Rome the first time I told y'all they were ho's....

Oh... OOHH!! Damn they jacked that song for N.O.R.E...

Done... them bytches is PHUCKKIN' DONE.... DAMN!!! THEY JACKED TEDDY!!!!

I quit, phukk it.... OL DIRTY IS MICHAEL!!!!!

AWLLLL.... (falls in the floor in a drunken stupor...) ... smoke and mirrors my nigga.... and theze fools front like they .... somebody and they had FP NIGGAZ ON THEY DYCKZ!!!

When BIGGROME tells you somebody is FAKE you'd better take heed MF!

UMMMM.... Chuck Brown "BUSTIN' LOOSE" is the shyt!!!

Props to Pharell for puttin' the D.C. Native up in that piece...

Shyt ain't even real... where's that post about the writer's pool and B-List shyt...

It's great when you like a song and can disguise it and sell it...

... and talk like you're great too...

OH, The bytches are started to look like men.... Oh, the Bytches

Damn, and I thought they had talent. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone should delete this thread, I just hate what it stands for.

So the Neptunes have influences, who doesn't? I'd like to hear one track that doesn't have influences from other artists on it.

At least the Neptunes have enough talent/creativity to hear something and recreate it with there own flavor, but I guess straight up jacking/looping a sample is much more respectable ; )

Some of these tracks sound so loosely similar anyways. I could find a ton of tracks that sound the same but have nothing to do with each other, that's real.

Whoever made this thread should be banned. I mean look he must be a hater because his name is NeptunesRwhack

Money Cummin said:
90% of their beats are interpolations. But come on...we are all interpolating in some way or another when we make music. But neptunes do it well...lol. Their beats are SIMPLE....if you hand me their studio id make as hot or hotter ****.

Please if they put you in their studio you would probably be lost...

Neptunes do not make simple beats man. No one can even match their sounds in the industry.

Even if they made "SIMPLE" beats whats wrong with that. Their are plenty of simple A** beats that are a hit. For example. ying yang twins: wait (whisper in ya ear)... It dosent matter if the beat is simple it matters if the beat is a hit.

Some beats are simple but effective and the neptunes beats are very effective.

Music is like recycling... You must do it to keep it alive. god sometimes I think the haters who makes posts like this acturally have no life.

Last edited:
You can't be serious... can you?

Heavy Samplers

Master P (old no limit)

Puffy (biggie on up)

they probably have more money than the neptunes combined. Why all the loathing for the neptunes?

yea i dont consider them any less of anything after hearing that. All it really says is that they listen to a broad range of music and incorporate the interesting, and nostalgic concepts of old music into their own music. May all of you FPs here be as diverse in your portfolio as they are.

OMG they jacked the price is right theme song......hahahahaha this is is crazy......i havent really lost any respect for em tho cuz some people sample, some people compose, and they interpolate and they do it well

Okay clown. What makes what the Neptunes do worse than sampling????

I'm a fan of sampling, but whaT the Neptunes do, takes more talent than choppin a sample, it takes having a good ear, and being a decent musician. How many of you can play any song you've ever heard on the radio on the piano?? Not many, i know traxx can, he's been blessed. I've played music all my life mostly classical and symphonic type stuff, and I would give up all I've learned for a good ear.

Knowing what they do should make US ALL HUNGRY, we should all look for music with a good beat and change it up. All the songs I've ever written have been interpolated. Today, for example, I was making a song at work, humming the melody and base land, when I noticed that it was intervally a matchbox20 song. I think it is hard not to borrow what you hear, very few ppl are able to come up with NEW, ORIGINAL, and FRESH ideas. The neptunes give old music a new and modern sound, adding their own flavor to it. I like it alot.

example of the subject-------

Who ever wrote that amerie song from hitch borrowed from the Clipse's "gangsta lean", have a listen... All musicians borrow, unless u create ur own intervals, chords and notes.

Music is all about bringing the old into the new and influence. All the songs that neptunes made were influences. thats all nothing more and they did all those song perfectly and I wouldnt take any song in doubt to their genuis simple as that. Neptunes are hot bottom line you may hate them but they makin money and the dude that made this post is obviously not.

I hate to keep this tread alive BUT. Anyone who got the clones cd/dvd saw Chad say thats what they do. He gave an example of Pharell bringing over a sample then they "recreate the groove". Im not for or aginst it. Somedays I love the tunes otherdays I dont. I still say their best beat ever was the first Nike commercial with the marching band samples. I wonder if they interpoled that melody?.... either way its not THAT bigga deal.

Its not a deal at all. All they did was make the old come into the new plenty of hip hop R&B ect producers do that.

Damn, them fools is wack. All of you dudes making excuses for Pharell probably think he's cute or something.

CLEPTUNES! .... nobody listens to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back