The Neptunes are Theiving Frauds (I'm exposing them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's hating on the neptunes cause they rip something can hate on almost any urban producer the last 20 years, they did all rip a lot, sometimes they paid copyrights, sometimes they did

how do you think oldskool producers like grand master flash, africa bambaata, eric b, ... made their masterpiece; by sampling the big funk, disco, reggae & soul stuff and take their id's to make a new beat.

Dre, one of the biggest producers arround does almost nothing else. One of his recent hits, "rich girl" from gwen stephanie, is a pure rip off of Louie Lou's dancehallclassic, "if i was a rich girl", wich was also a twisted version of an old musicalsong. The only thing he changed is the second kick in the loop.

He did the same in his hole carreer. NWA's "Express Yourself"'s beat is the instrumental of the funkclassic "Express yourself" from charles wright with a slightly modifed drum pattern and some extra samples, ...

Even lil jon's yeah's main team the fake strings, comes from an english acid house classic from '88 you probally won't know.

and a second thought: making real original things isn't easy anymore, cause most things has already been done. It's in the variation and interpretation that you can find your own style.

biggrome said:
Got Damn... they are some of the laziest MF's to ever touch a sampler...

... and some of you MF's thought they were talented...

Ha HA hah ahahahahahaahl.....

.... didn't want to listen to Bigg Rome the first time I told y'all they were ho's....

Oh... OOHH!! Damn they jacked that song for N.O.R.E...

Done... them bytches is PHUCKKIN' DONE.... DAMN!!! THEY JACKED TEDDY!!!!

I quit, phukk it.... OL DIRTY IS MICHAEL!!!!!

AWLLLL.... (falls in the floor in a drunken stupor...) ... smoke and mirrors my nigga.... and theze fools front like they .... somebody and they had FP NIGGAZ ON THEY DYCKZ!!!

When BIGGROME tells you somebody is FAKE you'd better take heed MF!

Man Rome, why you always throwing it down for the people? :D Don't make them run scared.

I don't know... I thought when they made SuperThug that they were on some next level stuff...

After Grindin'... it's been all down hill.

I knew when they left Grindin' as just a drum track and started playing with their lips on the song... they had run out of ideas. They had built a fan base by then and STILL some of them refuse to call THE NEPS on the carpet when they produce wackness.

They don't do anything impressive. They do things that are different and catchy but I'd rather hear some solid Hip Hop that's done nicely rather than some outlandish stuff that has to grow on me or that I have to accept because it's "different". I'd listen to 50's "Outta Control" Remix any day over some Neptunes type of stuff. The basic elements of Hip Hop and somebody rapping. No some sing song, I wish I was Carl Thomas in an insane asylum crap.

If they make something I like... I'll say I like it.... They produced the worse Snoop Dogg CD to date. Worse than the DoggFather.

MACKone said:

So does Vanity get paid...? Does the original artist ever see any kick back when someone 'interpolates' ?

For instance - Chuck Brown and his guys are listed as creators for Nellys "Hot In Herre".

Funny is... wasnt there a thread about someone who gave neptunes a demo and they ripped it.
Thats just what they do. ;)

Doesnt knew they were "inspired" by someone on so many songs. My illusions are a bit destroyed. ;(

Last edited:
selector waxx said:
i'll have to ask that tune from a friend who's a dance dj and owns that record, but if you have some time, i can do that.
please post it when you have time :)

they are no different from kanye sampling everything he touches, as a matter of fact theyre better becuz they do more parts than just the drumz like kanye, feel me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back