1. Intro - Produit par DJ Premier
2. The Death - Produit par Scott Storch
3. War for Zion feat. Damien Marley - Produit par L.E.S
4. Yes Yes Y'all
5. North by Northwest feat. The Game - Produit par Dr Dre
6. Got it Back Like That feat. Michael Jackson - Produit par Timbaland
7. The Golden Child - Produit par DJ Premier
8. Polo and Guess feat. Jay-Z (!!!) - Produit par Kanye West
9. U.B.K (Unauthorized Biography of KRS-One)
10. Just Love It feat. Kelis - Produit par Just Blaze
11. World's Greatest feat. Pharrell - Produit par The Neptunes
12. Gods and Earths feat. Rakim - Produit par DJ Premier (!!!)
13. We Brave feat. The Bravehearts - Produit par L.E.S
14. Sekou Selassie - Produit par L.E.S
15. Hip-Hop is Dead - Produit par Will-I-Am (?)
16. Kill that Noise feat. Busta Rhymes - Produit par Scott Storch
17. The "N"... - Produit par L.E.S
18. Ann Jones
19. BONUS TRACK: What Y'all Want

Source:

http://www.rap2k.com/news-rap-29516-une-tracklist-pour-nas.htmlhttps://www.futureproducers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1

Nas, Rakim, AND PRIMO!! that song better be hot..

I cant stand nas,the only song I like by him is that joint with busta rhymes called ''suicide bounce'',but that album looks hot by the production and features.

PlanetHitzProduction said:
rando must never heard illmatic.

My stepdad has all of those cd's,I never liked anything he did,except for ''suicide bounce'' feat. busta bust

this has been out for some time now... was posted a while back on the dj premier forums....

3 primo tracks is always good.. primo and Rakim is great, but i seriously hope "golden chyld" is not the beat primo gave ras kass that jay z turned down... the beat was hot, but i would like to hear new stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
rando said:
My stepdad has all of those cd's,I never liked anything he did,except for ''suicide bounce'' feat. busta bust
i'm not trynna be funny or hassle u, but exactly how old are u man? my dad doesn't even know who nas is, he's a vietnam vet... it was prom time in my life when ILLMATIC dropped...

I'm super amped about this album...
Polo and Guess feat. Jay-Z (!!!) - Produit par Kanye West

Can't wait to hear this, as well as Nas over a Just Blaze track.

6. Got it Back Like That feat. Michael Jackson - Produit par Timbaland

If thats true then you know that Timbo is gonna be producing the next Jacko album!! Mark my words :P lol

Nas's album seems pretty hot based on the tracklist... should be some good ish!

This album is either going to be fire or trash, there isn't any middle groud.

segundo said:
i'm not trynna be funny or hassle u, but exactly how old are u man? my dad doesn't even know who nas is, he's a vietnam vet... it was prom time in my life when ILLMATIC dropped...

He's 14.

UPPER_CUTT said:
This album is either going to be fire or trash, there isn't any middle groud.

Why is there no middle ground? I hate when people say stuff like that for no reason

I agree Rando, Nas has nothing on "Laffy Taffy"..........(heh) I'm just curious what is it about Nas that you don't like..lets take Gods Son for example did you not like the beats? Or was it the lyrical content? back 2000-2001 I didn't like Nas, it was because I never sat down and actually listened to what he was saying...he's one of the best (if not the best) story teller that we have in the game!

Werd 14 year olds like rando give kids our age a bad name.DAMN im 14 and i bought the art of storytellin a few months back jus cuz i think slick rick is the greatest but dawg who could you like that doesnt like naz or slightly sound like naz

Seems a dope tracklist, if it's the official i dunno, but I hope it is...

And Nas is the best out there right now, along with Black Thought...

Fuk the haters...

noblewordz said:

I think he asked me,and YOU dont know how old I am,I dont know why your gullible a** is intersted.

chilla2 said:
Werd 14 year olds like rando give kids our age a bad name.DAMN im 14 and i bought the art of storytellin a few months back jus cuz i think slick rick is the greatest but dawg who could you like that doesnt like naz or slightly sound like naz

dont you have spirit in your age ?I guess if I was 16,I'll give them a bad name too eh ?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back