Myspace Plays

youngandn

is there really a way to get increased myspace plays for free? explaining why I am asking this question is because there are various sites where there is an available software program to download that claims you will get more myspace plays. to avoid figuring out which one really works if these claims are true, i want to know if anyone else has done it and if so could you share the link ?

Can you set a MySpace player to repeat all tracks? If it does, then just set it to keep playing your songs all night while you're in bed or something.

thanks for the replies i dont want this to make it seem like i wanted to gain plays without fans but i just wanted to see if it would attract more people because as natural proclivities would prove , a person would take time to listen to your music if they see you have alot of plays. secondly i just wanted to see if that would put me in the top artists section in my city. im in columbia and i looked at the top artists and i really do not know how they got there. some of them have a lot of plays but like one song and few profile views and some have not alot of either. i dont know if my page is available like that for people to just find me in a random search thats why i was trying to do this. but anyway. the advice ive gotten is good. you all can check out my page if you got the time . im the producer and the writer. i have some mixtape freestyles i did as well. www.myspace.com/noproductionspresentsyoung
scream at me on there

I love when people have 2,000 profile views and 147,000 plays for the day. Or these producers popping up saying "check me out i have over 2 million plays" and they just have beats on their page. thats very believable.

i love how people say they have so many real friends as fans!!!! like anybody gets that many plays. nobody does, just like every single one of the people added as friends are actual "freinds" hahaha bull **** , real relationships are priceless. cd's get leaked. older people arent dumb with bootleg music, therefor all the hits and comments are from 12 year olds!!!! the grammy's should be on nickalodeon HAHAHAHAHA
face it nobody on this site slangs as much as me. if you did i would know by now. same goes for convict music, hot boys, florida, and khaled. , these people are all fake. i know there are producers hacking and reducing plays for real talent that they steal, like kanye. so it goes both ways like a tranny.

Back